[Bug Report] AP consumption is sharing

XiNaru

Question

Hello,

I just discovered the following problem. I have 2 Pokemon in the team with the Move Sweet Scent. Bellossom has 32 AP on Sweet Scent and Vileplume 24. But now I put Sweet Scent on Bellossom and loses that 5 AP. However, Vileplume loses 5 AP. I would like to ask that this be remedied. It's not that a Pokemon loses AP that has not used any Move.

Thank you in advance and I hope to understand.

Translated with Google translator from German.

Edited by XiNaru

6 answers to this question

On 7/31/2018 at 8:27 AM, SirKarlish said:

well it doesn't make sense, but it prevents u to run 5 poke with sweetscent where u can spam it infinitely

It totally makes sense - the smell of Sweet Scent is so potent that other members of your party can smell it from within their balls.

This smell calms those party members, and once relaxed, they excrete some Sweet Scent of their own at the same time to release the energy that they've been having to withhold to store it.

I definitely did not write this on the spot

30 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

It totally makes sense - the smell of Sweet Scent is so potent that other members of your party can smell it from within their balls.

This smell calms those party members, and once relaxed, they excrete some Sweet Scent of their own at the same time to release the energy that they've been having to withhold to store it.

Hide contents

I definitely did not write this on the spot

Tldr something about sweet scent from someone's balls