Yooo - questions

Brahzzers

Sup champs,

Started here two days ago, already clocked up 17 hours, yikes. Haven't played pokemon since ORAS release.. Used to love smashing fire red on gba back in the day.

Anyways got a few questions;

Do you need to create a new character to play the different regions? I started in Kanto and am at the E4 stage now, will I need to make a new character for Hoenn etc?

Is there any trusted or verified player titles or middlemen in the game so I can trade mons that need to be traded to be evolved without getting scammed? Or what is the norm with this?

Also I was looking at this guide to make money for supplies and train some mons for E4, but even with amulet coin I'm getting like half the money that the guide states when I beat them trainers listed, even though their pokemon are all high lvl 40s now? Has this method been updated? Since the guide is 2.5 years old now?

Any tips/tricks on powerlevelling mons? I'd do daycare but $1000 per level is a no from me dawg

21 minutes ago, Brahzzers said:

Do you need to create a new character to play the different regions? I started in Kanto and am at the E4 stage now, will I need to make a new character for Hoenn etc?

No you don't, you can and are intended to complete all 3 regions on a single character, to go to another region visit the port city (after 4 badges I believe) of the respective region and you can return to your previous region at anytime prior to unlocking the port city of the new region by speaking to your 'mum' in the new region.

Is there any trusted or verified player titles or middlemen in the game so I can trade mons that need to be traded to be evolved without getting scammed? Or what is the norm with this?

You can do so with any member of PokeMMO staff if you wanna be safe, usually just ask in global chat if any staff are on. A full listing of PokeMMO staff is available at: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/staff/

Also I was looking at this guide to make money for supplies and train some mons for E4, but even with amulet coin I'm getting like half the money that the guide states when I beat them trainers listed, even though their pokemon are all high lvl 40s now? Has this method been updated? Since the guide is 2.5 years old now?

Probably due to both that money payouts have also been nerfed over time but also because typical rematch totals are the case for after you have completed the E4. An up to date rematch totals for post E4 in all regions is available in Staggiie's amazing guide at

Any tips/tricks on powerlevelling mons? I'd do daycare but $1000 per level is a no from me dawg

My favourite way is sweet scent Tentacruel hordes surfing on the water at the Hoenn BF, gives 3000 Exp per time.

Also a friendly headsup: In case your IGN is the same as your forums name, don't get too surprised to be hit with a compulsory name change in future as that name technically violates Section 3, sub sections 'd.' and 'h.' of the Code of Conduct, available at:  https://pokemmo.eu/code_of_conduct

Edited by Linfanz
  • 1 month later...