A chat dedicated for all friends!

Paolos

Question

3 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, Paolos said:

Hello, i have a suggest, can be good a chat for friends too, for chatting simultaneously with all friends in one chat.

You all can become part of the same team (or create your own) to have a private chat space only shared by friends. Can also get in the same link, 4 members per link is the max capacity though so would recommend going for a common team. 

Or if you are suggesting a chat space shared between people in your friend-list, I imagine that would get really complicated since everyone has different people in their list, not sure if there is any viable way to make that work without causing chaos and confusion.

Edited by Akshit
5 hours ago, Akshit said:

You all can become part of the same team (or create your own) to have a private chat space only shared by friends. Can also get in the same link, 4 members per link is the max capacity though so would recommend going for a common team. 

Or if you are suggesting a chat space shared between people in your friend-list, I imagine that would get really complicated since everyone has different people in their list, not sure if there is any viable way to make that work without causing chaos and confusion.

this exact system works in other MMOs (like maplestory), it just broadcasts to whoever is in your friends list.

so sometimes it's @you, sometimes it's not.

though it's also possible to toggle some buttons on specific people to block them from seeing your friend chat -- as well as making it so you can't see theirs.

it's very popular there, but that may be due to the lack of a free global chat.

i'm not that fond of it.