Dynamic Music?

hero9906

Question

There's one big thing from B/W on PokeMMO that is missing, and that is the dynamic music. The game just plays the songs with the added effects already on, but why not add the feature. The games were designed to change things with certain actions. Whether it'd be walking, going down a floor in a cave, or just talking to people, there would be some kind of change. Route 1 with its Tambourine, Routes 2 onward with people clapping to the beat, Village Bridge with the intrumentees, Charge Stone cave with the music getting slower and changing keys as you went downward (even though there was a bug where the music would return to normal if you turned off the game). Can we please have this one, amazing feature, added to the game...

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, hero9906 said:

There's one big thing from B/W on PokeMMO that is missing, and that is the dynamic music. The game just plays the songs with the added effects already on, but why not add the feature. The games were designed to change things with certain actions. Whether it'd be walking, going down a floor in a cave, or just talking to people, there would be some kind of change. Route 1 with its Tambourine, Routes 2 onward with people clapping to the beat, Village Bridge with the intrumentees, Charge Stone cave with the music getting slower and changing keys as you went downward (even though there was a bug where the music would return to normal if you turned off the game). Can we please have this one, amazing feature, added to the game...

The reason the music is altered and remastered-isg is to avoid being copyright struck. I mean, it’s crazy enough that this game hasn’t been shut down by Nintendo already.

Bottom line, if the music is EXACTLY the same as it is in the main games, then it’d hasten Nintendo copyright striking MMO.

23 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

The reason the music is altered and remastered-isg is to avoid being copyright struck. I mean, it’s crazy enough that this game hasn’t been shut down by Nintendo already.

Bottom line, if the music is EXACTLY the same as it is in the main games, then it’d hasten Nintendo copyright striking MMO.

The music is exactly the same, the game is just playing music files from the ROMs.
Differences in sound are to do with the music engine which plays that music, etc, they aren't being deliberately distorted etc.

It is entirely possible for things like Dynamic music to be added to the game in theory, so this to my knowledge wouldn't hold back this suggestion.
This isn't me saying this suggestion is happening, just mentioning that if it were to be considered it wouldn't be held back by what you've mentioned.

Upvoting but idk how hopeful I'd be about seeing this getting implemented. Maybe once the devs are out of big things to make for the game I guess? I genuinely did love the dynamic soundtrack and music NPCs, and though Unova's OST is amazing without it, it'd be better with the feature. Hopefully it'll be implemented one day! It'd just be an uguu to program, I guess, and probably break all existing Unova music mods, but I'd love to see this implemented in the future! 

59 minutes ago, Dibz said:

Upvoting but idk how hopeful I'd be about seeing this getting implemented. Maybe once the devs are out of big things to make for the game I guess? I genuinely did love the dynamic soundtrack and music NPCs, and though Unova's OST is amazing without it, it'd be better with the feature. Hopefully it'll be implemented one day! It'd just be an uguu to program, I guess, and probably break all existing Unova music mods, but I'd love to see this implemented in the future! 

It’s that they have all the added effects from the get go, which I don’t understand, since most of the time, you don’t hear any of the added effects...