IVs i dont get it

Hello, I'm trying to get strong eevees especially at defense and attack, i was wondering if these stats are a bit good to start with. 

Eevee lvl 4 male

Hp iv 12

Attack iv 4

Defense iv 9

Sp attck iv 22

Sp def iv 27

Speed iv 26

Total iv 100/186

I dont really understand how I can get my eevee good at attack and defense and if these stats are good

Hi!

The max IV for each stats is 31 with the minimun being 0. For that you can see your eevee has low atk and def.

IVs are part of the calcs to the stats of a pokemon. You can check more about this on this page on Bulbapedia for example.

You can either try to get a better one (even if the sp.atk, spdef and speed are pretty good, especially for history) or try to get a female eevee and breed.

This guide might help you understanding breeding:

If you're getting this eevee for story, it would be a pretty Espeon for example, because of high speed and sp.atk ^^

Hello, I'm trying to get strong eevees especially at defense and attack, i was wondering if these stats are a bit good to start with. 

Eevee lvl 4 male

Hp iv 12

Attack iv 4

Defense iv 9 

Sp attck iv 22

Sp def iv 27

Speed iv 26

are you trolling?

12 minutes ago, Picrazy22 said:

I'm trying to get strong eevees especially at defense and attack

12 minutes ago, Picrazy22 said:

Attack iv 4

Defense iv 9

The scale for IVs as Teddi mentioned is 0-31, so these are not ideal at all. If you're playing through story I'd suggest catching more until you get at least 20+ in the stats you're looking for. 

If you're looking for strong eevee to play story with, you really just need an IV of 15 or over in the important stats. So depending on what you'll evolve eevee into you'll want an IV ≥15 in either attack and speed or special attack and speed. And preferably a nature that boosts one of the two but make sure you avoid natures that take away from an important stat. You can hover your mouse pointer over the Pokemon's nature to see what the effects of its nature are.

Eeveelutions where you'll want attack and speed stats: Flareon, Leafeon and Glaceon

Eeveelutions where you'll want Special Attack and speed: Everything else + Glaceon

1 hour ago, Dibz said:

If you're looking for strong eevee to play story with, you really just need an IV of 15 or over in the important stats. So depending on what you'll evolve eevee into you'll want an IV ≥15 in either attack and speed or special attack and speed. And preferably a nature that boosts one of the two but make sure you avoid natures that take away from an important stat. You can hover your mouse pointer over the Pokemon's nature to see what the effects of its nature are.

Eeveelutions where you'll want attack and speed stats: Flareon, Leafeon and Glaceon

Eeveelutions where you'll want Special Attack and speed: Everything else + Glaceon

Why attack on Glaceon? Also hi Dibz :)

4 hours ago, Kibbz said:

Why attack on Glaceon? Also hi Dibz :)

Glaceon's kinda useless in story anyway, since its base speed isn't as impressive as other eeveelutions. But it does learn Quick Attack and Ice Shard, which are good priority moves, as well as Roar and Mirror Coat not needing a SpAtk stat. These are pretty neat to use for story in my opinion and is what I had going through my mind when suggesting it. I'm just a fan of faster pokemon in story and dismiss slower ones unless I can benefit from moving second.

Tl;dr: personal taste and prio moves

And hey Kibbz!

Edited by Dibz
On 7/9/2019 at 3:10 AM, Dibz said:

Glaceon's kinda useless in story anyway, since its base speed isn't as impressive as other eeveelutions. But it does learn Quick Attack and Ice Shard, which are good priority moves, as well as Roar and Mirror Coat not needing a SpAtk stat. These are pretty neat to use for story in my opinion and is what I had going through my mind when suggesting it. I'm just a fan of faster pokemon in story and dismiss slower ones unless I can benefit from moving second.

Tl;dr: personal taste and prio moves

And hey Kibbz!

Guess that makes sense