[Art] Webcomic: "Political Pokemmo"

In retrospect, Steelix should've been a whole lot bigger. I was low on room, but I'm sure I could've worked something out.

Croix is the best part of the comic

Ha! Someone noticed. Still questioning the relevance of molestation fetishes in a topic about ponies.

I would like to remind everyone that we will not tolerance any form of harassment, flaming or general ridiculousness that this thread had just spawned.

Keep it clean or we'll have to start giving out some warning points to certain people.

I found these comics to be entertaining =]

Looking forward to the changes due to the update of the customization

Glad you liked them; I try to be amusing while still getting in people's faces about relevant Pokemmo issues. It's one of the ways I get people to think. Sadly, unless I can get the customized sprites down to the size of GBA graphics, I don't think I'll ever be able to harness them. I could completely ignore them and just go with my own character sprites in the Pokemmo world, but nobody would recognize them. Here's a sample from one of my past comics, Overlords' Reign.

TYE40.png

See what I mean? They're Golden Sun sprites. They'd be blatantly out of place. So . . . honestly, I doubt I'll even bother. The comics achieved what they intended to do, so I don't think I have reason to continue unless I'm able to get GBA-graphic-sized trainer sprites.

• Kizhaz locked this topic