[Official] Petit Cup

Strych

[quote name='Vanhiz' timestamp='1359858577' post='181861']
Instead of giving every noob chance to win the rarest shiny in game and sell it for 1 egg next day, you could've done applications of some sort or something, most people aren't even able to come on at the exact time and it's not fair that they don't get even a smallest chance of joining.. =/
[/quote]

I see Unreal, Jag, Dopesdope, Saphy, Jeehad, Malp, Neekz, Rigamorty, Siege, PBC. Rockem (If I missed some names, sorry these where the one who striked me first and thats disregarding the backup list. I am thinking of you Ombre, you are in a good team but I never seen you in action so cant know).
All these are names of people I've noticed doing well before.

While Plague, Relentless, FroDed and a couple more might be missing (I know for a fact that these 3 were rather well informed about the metagame and would be prepared for it. That's why I mentioned them.) I find it harsh to call this group who made it after sitting up waiting for the page to open just to sign up for this after already preparing for more than a week (most of us at least) "every noob" when well, It could very much end up been one of these who would win anyway.

[quote name='Volpi' timestamp='1359860358' post='181897']
I see Unreal, Jag, Dopesdope, Saphy, Jeehad, Malp, Neekz, (Not sure if Ziroth is same as Zroth but if it is, he wont be useless either), Rigamorty, Siege, PBC. Rockem (If I missed some names, sorry these where the one who striked me first and thats disregarding the backup list. I am thinking of you Ombre, you are in a good team but I never seen you in action so cant know).
All these are names of people I've noticed doing well before.

While Plague, Relentless, FroDed and a couple more might be missing (I know for a fact that these 3 were rather well informed about the metagame and would be prepared for it. That's why I mentioned them.) I find it harsh to call this group who made it after sitting up waiting for the page to open just to sign up for this after already preparing for more than a week (most of us at least) "every noob" when well, It could very much end up been one of these who would win anyway.
[/quote]

That feel when I'm skipped over and have made it to Round 3+ in almost every Tourny I've participated in... :(

[quote name='TLKV3' timestamp='1359862333' post='181950']
That feel when I'm skipped over and have made it to Round 3+ in almost every Tourny I've participated in... :(
[/quote]

Didnt see chrischris in the bracket and still dont. The 3 outside the bracket I mentioned, I did because I have been theory crafting with each and one of them beforehand and knew they would be prepared for what was to come.
[url="http://challonge.com/PetitCup"]http://challonge.com/PetitCup[/url]

Edit: I see you signed up Neekz and I listed him, but I dont see you signing yourself up. Oh well

[quote name='Kimikozen' timestamp='1359862881' post='181970']
Is Siege any good? I am assuming he is because of the Master's Invitational thing.

I am up against him ;-;
[/quote]

Also reached final at the 50s so I guess he is one to look out for ye.

[quote name='Volpi' timestamp='1359862815' post='181969']
Didnt see chrischris in the bracket and still dont. The 3 outside the bracket I mentioned, I did because I have been theory crafting with each and one of them beforehand and knew they would be prepared for what was to come.
[url="http://challonge.com/PetitCup"]http://challonge.com/PetitCup[/url]
[/quote]

... I apologize, for some reason I thought you were talking "in general" in terms of the most common seen names of people who participate in Tournys.

Misread. Sorry.

[quote name='Vanhiz' timestamp='1359857984' post='181846']
Not raging because didn't get spot, but no sense on "first to post gets spot" contest.
[/quote]
The signup time has been listed for close to a week. The players who were committed to competing registered correctly and at the right time.

I do not see how this is "unfair" in any way. Every player had exactly the same opportunity to secure a spot. This is the best way to do signups. No bias, no 'small signups at random times' that only get announced 10 seconds beforehand.
If you have a feasible solution that you think would work, send me a PM and I may consider it for a future tournament.

Everyone should have an oppourtunity to participate in tournaments. And this is isnt going to be our only petite tournament. Please keep an eye on the forums for more tournaments in the future. But logisitically each tournament has to have some kind of sign up limitation, otherwise they'd never end.

[quote name='KlauStaR' timestamp='1359865078' post='182034']
Everybody should have the opportunity to participate and enjoy this tournament. Not only the first 32.
[/quote]