Talk about eggs

scv

Question

Hello, I'm new in this of the eggs on pokemmo there is any option to make an egg without losing my pokemons?. I mean, I Know it's posible to make an egg with the man is outside the kindergarden, but is posible to make one of other form? 

Thanks everybody.

7 answers to this question

No. There is no way to breed without sacrificing the parents to devs. There's a whole Illuminati ritual that happens behind the scenes with all the sacrificed mons but you can only know the specifics if you become staff yourself. GL!

Spoiler

I'm obviously kidding. The short and long answer is: No, it is not possible.

Edited by EricRasp
Diction
1 hour ago, EricRasp said:

There's a whole Illuminati ritual that happens behind the scenes with all the sacrificed mons but you can only know the specifics if you become staff yourself. GL!

Actually no, the man is just a kidnapper of pokemon part of the mafia, they control the breeding so you have to sacrifice the parents and they can be the richest people in PokeMMO by then selling the parents or using them to breed more competitives.

Canon: The old man is an old god that can create a pokemon from thin air. To get a strong pokemon, you have to sacrifice two weaker pokemon to appease him. Does he eat them? Maybe he absorbs their spirits. Who knows? His power transcends even that of the devs so no one knows. The braces you put on your pokemon while breeding are basically tags to indicate to this god older than space and time what attributes you want the pokemon he creates for you to have. And such a prayer always requires two blood sacrifices. Devs can't change this system because the breeder god is above even them, and this is how he wants it to be. Who knows what horrors would befall the players and their pokemon if this "man" isn't appeased... This suggestion might've made him mad, welp.

Edited by TheFrenchiestFry