[Implemented] "You already have enough coins"-let us buy up to 1000 coins

Ok so how do i explain this,basically i want to buy a few charcoals without actually playing the slots. So before i started to actually play the slots i would walk back and forth buying coins to get 1000, but since i've played the slots a few times in order to buy a TM i now have a strange number of coins. I was actually pissed the other day i got 777 because i would end up wasting coins(i had like 400 left after buying the tm).

So what im saying is let us buy coins up to 1000 even if it wastes a portion of the coins you bought.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/EiHmYuy.jpg[/img]

I cant just buy 50 coins now, because that would put me over the limit. Now i have to go play the slots just for 46 coins so i can buy something that cost 1000.

[quote name='Chestbrah' timestamp='1359766278' post='180440']
Ok so how do i explain this,basically i want to buy a few charcoals without actually playing the slots. So before i started to actually play the slots i would walk back and forth buying coins to get 1000, but since i've played the slots a few times in order to buy a TM i now have a strange number of coins. I was actually pissed the other day i got 777 because i would end up wasting coins(i had like 400 left after buying the tm).

So what im saying is let us buy coins up to 1000 even if it wastes a portion of the coins you bought.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/EiHmYuy.jpg[/img]

I cant just buy 50 coins now, because that would put me over the limit. Now i have to go play the slots just for 46 coins so i can buy something that cost 1000.
[/quote]

Wouldn't a "Fill up my Coin Case" option be better?
And that would bring whatever number you have up to 1000 no matter what number it was.

[quote name='Darkshade' timestamp='1359766521' post='180446']
And that would bring whatever number you have up to 1000 no matter what number it was.
[/quote]
Suddenly I get 15 bug reports about "I selected fill up my coin case, but it only gave me 1000, not 9999!"

A simple rewording is all I ask.

[quote name='Giygas' timestamp='1359766500' post='180445']
Suddenly I get 15 bug report threads about "I BOUGHT 750 COINS AND I ONLY GOT 14 OF THEEEEEEEEEEM!"
[/quote]

well thats their fault for not buying them in increments of 50 or 100
[quote name='Darkshade' timestamp='1359766521' post='180446']
[/quote]

yes a "fill up my coin case" option would be nice

had some trouble trying to articulate my idea but i think you get the point.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Orangeslash' timestamp='1364644741' post='254636']
What about entering the exact amount of coins you wish to purchase(up to the cap), and just having the price ratio out?
[/quote]

Yeah, that's a good idea. Just need to make it exactly how it works for buying items at a pokemart.