Can you add Big/Tiny Mushroom to what did MOVE TUTOR need for teach moves?

handio

Question

It is well known that Heart Scales can be used for payment for teaching pokemons what they can learn,but Big/Tiny Mushroom can do that,too.So now there's a phenomenon that Heart Scale in Trade is sold for almost 5,000,while the mushrooms are only 1,500 or 3,000.This largely resulted in mushrooms being left out in the cold,and somebody learn moves at a lower price.So i sincerely beg you can add them to payment list.

4 answers to this question

58分钟前,MrPeruano 说:

Hi, there is a move relearner in island 2 to do exactly that, even though mushrooms are cheaper it asks for some mushrooms so it isn't that big of a difference

But my meaning is i cant get same payment in trading mushroom because everyone learn moves via Pokemon Center' Move Tutor.XP

It would be great for new players for the shrums to be added as an alternative payment since an extra 1 or 2k makes a huge difference for them.

As it stands now by the time you access the shrum guy on isle 2 you would already be rich enough for the extra 1 or 2k to not make much of a difference so it kinda makes little more sense to add shrums as an alternative form of payment earlier on.

Ofc there's no guarantee the shrum prices will always be lower but the staff can fix a lower max price for them just like they did with lava cookies.