What is the fastest wild mon you can encounter?

Trying to speed tune my shiny hunting team with EVs/IVs/nature and I'm just wondering what the cutoff is.

I believe I calculated this once before to make sure my EV farming Teddi was faster than the fastest possible Route 12 Rapidash in a horde and that came out to something like 152, but I don't have that calculator in front of me at the moment.

Is there anything that would be faster than this in the wild? Taking into account things like potentially Sand Rush, etc?

2 hours ago, Bryce said:

Trying to speed tune my shiny hunting team with EVs/IVs/nature and I'm just wondering what the cutoff is.

I believe I calculated this once before to make sure my EV farming Teddi was faster than the fastest possible Route 12 Rapidash in a horde and that came out to something like 152, but I don't have that calculator in front of me at the moment.

Is there anything that would be faster than this in the wild? Taking into account things like potentially Sand Rush, etc?

Need to calc too much. I know that LvL 2-3 Mons for first routes is more slower.

But i think that Weavile can be the faster , 205 Speed is the max you can get from him(If a 31 Speed IV and a Nature that can give +speed to Weavile, occur.)

36 minutes ago, Gilan said:

Fastest single encounter would be lvl 60 electrode in cerulean cave at 223 speed max.

Fair, but if I were to shunt that I would probably just evolve a Voltorb since it's pre-evolution appears in hordes.

Is there anything that would be reasonably shiny hunted that would be particularly fast? Stuff like single encounter Scyther or any horde that benefits from Sand Rush or something?