Complete the Pokédex

onewatermaster

Question

in every other Pokemon games there's always a prize for completing the Pokédex most of them just gives you shiny charm and some other unique items to help you in your Pokemon adventures after the game.... however! in Pokemmo there's no prize for doing so, so I wonder if we could add something special like something only you can get after completing the Pokédex: this does not include legendaries cus I think its way too hard to get them spend a few hundred or thousands of hours trying to get all 4, I say round about 95% of Pokédex if you don't count the legendaries in. the prize can be ether a title where you can replace your name with. for example: if your name is something like Dave you can replace that with a title of something like: this player has Caught all Pokemon and completed the Pokédex! or it can be something that can be seen on your trainer card maybe a little badge on the trainer card. my second idea is a catching amulet that's right a catching amulet, so the idea is if there are some Pokemon that are frustrating to catch but you want to catch certain of those Pokemon for the same egg group as the one your breeding with ether for pvp/pve, but its very hard to catch those Pokemon plus when you catch them they might not have the IVs you want, but with the catching amulets help you can catch the Pokemon much easily, so how a catching charm works is if you continue to fail to catch the Pokemon over and over again the catch rate of the Pokemon gets higher and higher depending on the pokemons catch rate all the way to 100% catch rate! this of course resets every time you catch a Pokemon or get into a new wild encounter. but we would need some big brain math people to do this % of catch rates and stuff. and there it is my hopes for what we Pokemon perfectionists get for completing the Pokedex! 

2 answers to this question

A catching amulet would be a very decent idea, not to mention make dittos in the underpass slightly easier to get for people who catch them

A prize for completing the Pokedex would be awesome to add, but in the consoles, legendaries and mythicals never counted towards its completion anyways, making it easier for people who cannot obtain the stuff they otherwise would need

23 hours ago, Elizn said:

A catching amulet would be a very decent idea, not to mention make dittos in the underpass slightly easier to get for people who catch them

A prize for completing the Pokedex would be awesome to add, but in the consoles, legendaries and mythicals never counted towards its completion anyways, making it easier for people who cannot obtain the stuff they otherwise would need

I think of it I kinda agree with the legendary thing now xD