[GUI] Archetype - Total PokeMMO visual overhaul including animations and customizable options

bonjour je l'avais déjà installé auparavant mais depuis la mise à jour pokemmo je n'arrive pas à la remettre pourquoi ? 

bonjour je l'avais déjà installé avant mais depuis la mise à jour de pokemmo je ne peux pas le remettre pourquoi

[uptade] J'ai trouver je me suis tromper de dossier haahah desoler ^^'

Edited by Atomsk
trouver
11 hours ago, Atomsk said:

bonjour je l'avais déjà installé auparavant mais depuis la mise à jour pokemmo je n'arrive pas à la remettre pourquoi ? 

bonjour je l'avais déjà installé avant mais depuis la mise à jour de pokemmo je ne peux pas le remettre pourquoi

[uptade] J'ai trouver je me suis tromper de dossier haahah desoelr ^^'

faites-nous savoir si vous avez des problèmes, assurez-vous d'écraser le fichier main.png pour les icônes personnalisées, vérifiez le fichier readme

Can you do a special version? i love your mode, it is the one i use, and i have another one, that i like it, but not so much like yours, but just because the only thing that i like of the other one is the pokedex and the shop, its the one from noobsaibot with the rotom pokedex and the GTS shop.

POKEDEX
image.png.e8bb4717ede48962ada454d0ea12d54b.png

SHOP

image.png.43e5cd1ea62b115c90605f9c5538183e.png

Edited by NarkyKong
11 hours ago, NarkyKong said:

Can you do a special version? i love your mode, it is the one i use, and i have another one, that i like it, but not so much like yours, but just because the only thing that i like of the other one is the pokedex and the shop, its the one from noobsaibot with the rotom pokedex and the GTS shop.

POKEDEX
image.png.e8bb4717ede48962ada454d0ea12d54b.png

SHOP

image.png.43e5cd1ea62b115c90605f9c5538183e.png

we don't use traditional images for our windows, we use code, so no not really easily without rewriting entire code blocks.

Edited by nurver9
6 hours ago, crystalpvpnn said:

could you add a new version of this gui that fixes the new pc system in the new updateimage.png.70785f1b9f4da4a6a22aa2feb1170203.png

image.png.4dd817ed953832ce8ed1956291c4be77.png

Yep, as I stated three posts above, I am working on it. It's over 1,000 lines of code to shift through.

On 4/28/2023 at 1:52 AM, nurver9 said:

we are waiting on servers to come online to test changes and to start updating Archetype

in the meantime, it is not advised to use the theme as the PC and several other areas have seen massive changes.

Also @crystalpvpnn you did not install the theme properly, you must overwrite the main.png in the atlas folder too. You are missing all the custom icons.

View progress in real-time by checking out our GitHub commits, or GitHub feed in the Discord.

https://github.com/ssjshields/archetype/issues/38

https://github.com/ssjshields/archetype/commits/beta

https://discord.com/invite/rYg7ntqQRY

Edited by nurver9
add issue link
1 hour ago, Zeus3080Ti said:

Perhaps best to wait a few weeks before updating, since they did a hotfix today also, and more might be coming...? otherwise you have to do it everytime multiple times i think right?

no

22758 and 22760 contained only updates to executable(s), strings, paks, shaders or binaries which have nothing to do with themes

22698 was the major PC update which affected basically 8 XMLs.

Anyways we have a solid workflow setup. We difference check every update the moment we are aware of it, so we know exactly what we need to update before we even reply this thread.

it's not as simple as copying and pasting default code into our files. there are thousands of lines of code intertwined between over a dozen files. hundreds of those lines are entirely custom and include a customization framework we created.

not really a question that can be answered with one reply.

Edited by nurver9
The archetype beta should now be up to date with the newest pokemmo revision (22760). Please redownload the theme and report any bugs you encounter so we can fix them quickly!

DELETE any old copies! Follow the installation instructions!

image.thumb.png.8ccaf629798ca51fb1f59cd68d44fb3c.png

Edited by realmadrid1809
5 hours ago, MalFF253 said:

When I extract it, it says that the file is damaged

we need to know if the downloaded beta zip file size is showing as 47.5 / 45.6 mb, or if it's showing smaller size.

for some reason some systems are not downloading the file properly. I have tried re-uploading it to alternative source, it makes no difference.

image.png
e.g, user experiencing same bug as you.

if you have one, can you contact us on Discord please

these are the only files that were changed in the past few updates. a handful of XMLs.
https://github.com/ssjshields/archetype/compare/stable...beta

Edited by nurver9
51 minutes ago, nurver9 said:

we need to know if the downloaded beta zip file size is showing as 47.5 / 45.6 mb, or if it's showing smaller size.

for some reason some systems are not downloading the file properly. I have tried re-uploading it to alternative source, it makes no difference.

image.png
e.g, user experiencing same bug as you.

if you have one, can you contact us on Discord please

these are the only files that were changed in the past few updates. a handful of XMLs.
https://github.com/ssjshields/archetype/compare/stable...beta

User Leito has assisted us with better understanding this issue. They were able to download the file on their mobile device fine, then transferred it to the PC.

I have no idea why some systems are not downloading the file properly, it's bizarre. I have never seen something like this.

The beta file should be 47.5~ mb. If it is not, it will not extract properly. We tested, uploading a fresh zip to another source like filebin or mediafire and that had no effect. The same bug occurred, no matter where the files were downloaded from, the download is not completing properly.

Try reaching out to us if you have this issue, or downloading the theme with a different browser, try rebooting your computer, or the nuclear option of downloading on a tablet or mobile device. As stated before, distributing through other methods will not fix this problem, it will still fail to download the entire file. Again, the beta file should be 47.5~ mb. If it is not, it will not extract properly.

Here is the full changelist of files modified since the last version: https://github.com/ssjshields/archetype/compare/stable...beta

So, yeah I have no idea what's causing this at all. We're using GitHub desktop and I had a different version than madrid, assuming it was related to this, but there is no way to really tell..

Edited by nurver9
2 hours ago, nurver9 said:

User Leito has assisted us with better understanding this issue. They were able to download the file on their mobile device fine, then transferred it to the PC.

I have no idea why some systems are not downloading the file properly, it's bizarre. I have never seen something like this.

The beta file should be 47.5~ mb. If it is not, it will not extract properly. We tested, uploading a fresh zip to another source like filebin or mediafire and that had no effect. The same bug occurred, no matter where the files were downloaded from, the download is not completing properly.

Try reaching out to us if you have this issue, or downloading the theme with a different browser, try rebooting your computer, or the nuclear option of downloading on a tablet or mobile device. As stated before, distributing through other methods will not fix this problem, it will still fail to download the entire file. Again, the beta file should be 47.5~ mb. If it is not, it will not extract properly.

Here is the full changelist of files modified since the last version: https://github.com/ssjshields/archetype/compare/stable...beta

So, yeah I have no idea what's causing this at all. We're using GitHub desktop and I had a different version than madrid, assuming it was related to this, but there is no way to really tell..

i am leito XD, this messange was before join the discord

On 4/29/2023 at 10:48 PM, realmadrid1809 said:
The archetype beta should now be up to date with the newest pokemmo revision (22760). Please redownload the theme and report any bugs you encounter so we can fix them quickly!

DELETE any old copies! Follow the installation instructions!

image.thumb.png.8ccaf629798ca51fb1f59cd68d44fb3c.png

In case you missed the announcement, Archetype is fully updated for the latest PokeMMO update! Please use the beta version and read installation instructions!

https://github.com/ssjshields/archetype/tree/beta

5 hours ago, Zeus3080Ti said:

Its messed up again due to update xD

Yep, we are aware. As per fashion with every update that changes areas to the game, do not use the theme until we announce it's fixed.
It's the nature of themes, they contain core portions of the user interface. They will always have to be updated in tandem with the base game.

Edited by nurver9
6 minutes ago, nurver9 said:

Probablemente esté bien, solo parecen ajustes, pero no nos hacemos responsables de ningún uso indebido, el cliente le advierte que los temas pueden no ser compatibles después de cada actualización.

After the update I re-selected your theme and it works fine, just buggy on PC from what I could tell. Also now I have reverted to the default theme until they update it.
By the way, very good job! Congratulations! 

27 minutes ago, Juanyorugua said:

After the update I re-selected your theme and it works fine, just buggy on PC from what I could tell. Also now I have reverted to the default theme until they update it.
By the way, very good job! Congratulations! 

Thank you for confirmation, patch will be released soon.