[TOOL] Archetype Counter - Automatically track encounters / Eggs / Fossils - v3 - CJK support!

Does anyone have a link to Powershell 5.1? the ones I found are not applicable with W11, I tried everything and I couldn't.

Is the "Files" folder and the shortcut file installed correctly? locate it in "C:\Program Files\PokeMMO\data\mods"
On 5/29/2023 at 11:27 AM, tazjnho said:
Does anyone have a link to Powershell 5.1? the ones I found are not applicable with W11, I tried everything and I couldn't.

Is the "Files" folder and the shortcut file installed correctly? locate it in "C:\Program Files\PokeMMO\data\mods"

PowerShell 5.1 is already built into Windows 10 & 11. No need to install into the system itself.

• 2 weeks later...

We have an update in the works that "should" be released in the next several days. We are currently getting all of the documentation adjusted and ready for this MAJOR release of the counter. Definitely are biggest and most exciting update! Keep an eye on the thread 😉 

*If you would like to try the current BETA build, please look at the current download on the main post. Feel free to give it a go and provide feedback on any issues you receive so we can resolve them before the official update.

Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • nurver9 changed the title to [TOOL] Archetype Counter - Automatically track encounters / Eggs / Fossils - v3.0.0.0

Here it is... the long awaited v3.0.0.0 release. This new release has HUGE changes that go from performance changes to insane amounts of rich features/options. I hope the entire PokeMMO community really enjoys this utility and as always, we welcome feedback and report any bug/issues you receive with the latest release.

Changelog - 3.0.0.0

// Reworks:
- Full GUI redesign (Thanks to @nurver9 and @realmadrid1809).
- Full support to work with ANY PokeMMO theme.
- Encounter/Safari/Horde/Egg/Fossil tracking have been optimized to be 99.9% accurate.

// Features:
- Added additional functionality to track 7 more Pokémon in the "Extra Pokémon Slots" under the counter menu
- Added ability to track "Fossils".
- Added ability to only track encounters in expanded mode (No Egg/Fossil)
- Added ability to change total count on Encounter/Egg/Fossil.
- Added indicator letting the user know when the counter is "busy".
- Added 5 additional profiles; reorganized rename profile option
- Added name display for current hunt profile in counter menu.
- Added additional counter mode for Fossil tracking (Normal/Collapsed).
- Added in ability to close PokeMMO when closing counter (Under Settings in counter menu).
- Added in ability to enable system "beep" sound effect when the total count goes up.
- Added in 3 additional custom theme slots.
- No longer have to disable Battle Background to track Pokémon in battle.

// Fixes:
- Poke monsters properly refresh on first time seen without restarting counter.
- Dreaded Bulbasaur issue has fully been resolved (Yes I know… finally).
- Fixed false positive virus detection.

// Misc:
- Huge performance optimizations and resolved memory leak/limit.
- Custom strings are no longer utilized for the counter.
- External software (AutoHotkey) no longer needed to perform main picture taking function.
- Changed Screen Capture method to PrintWindow() which can grab the PokeMMO window on any screen without being in focus.
- Added in PrintScreen method as an alternate picture taking method (Just in case the main capture method fails).
- Added logic for backing up other profiles besides the actively used one.
- Added additional debugging options in menu (Normal/Advanced).
- Added in uninstaller as optional way to clean out counter directory.

Hello everyone! I have some cool and exciting news 😊 Archetype Encounter has now been updated to version 3.1.0.0 - Below are the changelog notes.

Changelog:

• Added in functionality for the counter to automatically sort the seen Pokemon based on count in the counter (They will now move around based on descending order)
  • Added in counter form movement with arrow keys (You need to select counter first).
  • Changed the counter form movement method (Should allow for proper usage across multiple screens now).
  • Added in Counter Screen Position Lock/Unlock under "Settings" in counter menu.
  • Added in fix for "Marill" OCR name scan.
  • Added in "Open Theme Folder" in counter menu under Theme Selector.

As usual, grab the latest build on Github to receive the update.

Edited by AnonymousPoke

Just another cool update to further expand theme customization within AC - Version 3.1.1.0.

Changelog:

• Change config file for theme to "ThemeConfig" and made the labels readable to know what to change.
  • Added ability to modify font size, color, and type (Regular/Bold/Italic) in the "ThemeConfig" text file.
  • nurver9 changed the title to [TOOL] Archetype Counter - Automatically track encounters / Eggs / Fossils - v3.1.1.0

I've been using this counter ever since I started playing Pokemmo and needed an alternative for 4K monitor support, as GEC doesn't support it properly unfortunately.

The counter has gone through many stages of development with tons of new features added and it's in a really good place now. The developers are really dedicated.

If you used the counter in the past and didn't like it I recommend giving it another shot, its a lot cleaner now and even supports fossils/egg counting when you spam through at lightning speeds

• nurver9 changed the title to [TOOL] Archetype Counter - Automatically track encounters / Eggs / Fossils - v3.1.1.1
  • 3 weeks later...

the archetype counter? i thought you needed to get that other app/page then install then some other stuff...perhaps i didn't read correctly...GEC was drag and drop, this one had some different process...guess i just didn't want to go through the trouble of adapting to that one...i'll give it another go and see 

• nurver9 changed the title to [TOOL] Archetype Counter - Automatically track encounters / Eggs / Fossils - v3.1.2.1

Trainers!

I hope you're enjoying Johto.

Archetype Counter has maintained its functionality between major client updates, but we wanted to give you an extra something to go along with the new region.

v3.1.2.1 changelog

- Counter now detects the Legendary dog Pokémon in Johto similar to finding a Shiny Pokemon.

- Added functionality to fix incorrect Pokémon name scans done by OCR (Shortcut added in counter menu under "Debug / Name Fix").

- Added support to track count on Legendary Pokémon (Wild) via the counter menu - This is currently only for the Johto dogs at the moment.

If you're an Archetype user, please take a moment to thank @AnonymousPoke for his efforts. He has devoted countless hours to developing content for the game.

2 hours ago, Shisou said:

Then the archetype theme Are you ready now? Or yet? 

Hi there @Shisou, thanks for the bump! 

While this isn't the right thread, we appreciate you reaching out.

Keen users will notice the theme is actually updated already as per the GitHub, we just haven't pushed our official announcement.

Enjoy!

Edited by nurver9
  • nurver9 changed the title to [TOOL] Archetype Counter - Automatically track encounters / Eggs / Fossils - v3.1.2.2

Trainers! There's a small hotfix for you all. Please backup your hunt profiles and download the latest update.

v3.1.2.2 changelog

- Future proofed counter for Pokémon with spaces / characters in their name like Farfetch'd, Mr. Mime, etc.

- Added name scan fix for Farfetch'd

The Counter is nearing a feature-complete state. Please note the Counter will no longer be updated if a Pokémon name fix needs to be addressed, as we have solid support for almost the entire Dex. Instead, we will make these instances known via this forum and other platforms like our Discord, and they can be added to the CounterConfig_PokemonNameFix.txt file, which is located in the Counter Config Files folder. Should there be a failed to scan issue, simply put on a new line:

thefailedresult; correctresult

e.g,

MrMime; Mr. Mime
Swabiu; Swablu

and the Counter will automatically correct these issues. Still, feel free to report these cases so that the community is aware of them.

There also have been a few reports regarding issues while a Pokémon evolves and certain Johto tile sprites. If you experience any failed to scan or crash, please reach out to us via your preferred communication method.

Happy hunting!

Edited by nurver9
code tag borked spelling