leveling up my pokemon so that i dont lose my sanity

started playing like 3 days ago or something and i noticed that "dear god, i am so underleveled"
legit every battle i do either has one pokemon kill them all through luck or that my starter just drinks all the exp and leaves my other pokemon behind in lvls
trying to do kanto 4th gym so plzzzzz send ways on how to grind exp

If you're grinding to beat Erica, I'm assuming you already have the PokeFlute?

I've never tried it, but there's probably nothing stopping you to going to Fuschia City to get the EXP share?

Try waking the Snorlax up on Route 12 and head south that way. There's a lot of trainers for XP gain. If it lets you, the EXP share is on the 2nd floor of the gate between Fuschia City and Route 15. You do need 50 Pokedex entries for it though (Not OT)

46 minutes ago, koredesuu said:

ended up getting it ty (now i am going to hell trying to do kanto elite 4)

Hope you've beaten it already, but if not the best advice I can give you is to get a pokemon that knows the move Sweet Scent (Teddiursa/Oddish are cheap ones). Next get a nice hit all move for one of your pokemon (Surf, Earthquake etc) and go to victory road and use it to clear them to level them up more efficiently to the level cap. That will go a long way, as well as you can use that handy exp share to give to another mon while you're exp grinding hordes