(DISCONTINUED) PokeMMOprices - Price Charts for all PokeMMO Items! Price History, Trends and More!

• ColesNightfill changed the title to PokeMMOprices - Price Charts for all PokeMMO Items! Price History, Trends and More! (EN/CN/GER)
2 hours ago, angryfatbear said:

Weird, isnt the old version much better? this new version caps price drop at 100% and no longer can see what item drops price beyond 100%. it was easily filtered with the old UI as well.. making it easier to get info.

I believe it is mathematically impossible for something to drop more than 100% without being negative, if I am misunderstanding please let me know. However we are aware of the issue that some items are showing -100 for weird reasons

We will look into implementing more filtering options again, sorry that you are unsatisfied with the new design. It was necessary to change the whole website design to implement new features easier that we have planned for the future. If you have additional feedback please reply back, thanks!

Edited by ColesNightfill
On 12/11/2022 at 3:44 PM, ColesNightfill said:

I believe it is mathematically impossible for something to drop more than 100% without being negative, if I am misunderstanding please let me know. However we are aware of the issue that some items are showing -100 for weird reasons

We will look into implementing more filtering options again, sorry that you are unsatisfied with the new design. It was necessary to change the whole website design to implement new features easier that we have planned for the future. If you have additional feedback please reply back, thanks!

Ok i could be remembering things wrongly, maybe the old UI has a cap of 100% as well( to get a over 100% drop in price, the comparison price just have to be with the old pricing b4 price drops and not the current pricing, this way it gives more meaning to people who are looking for cheap deals.) . i havent used the site in  2 weeks, but i am sure you took something useful out, there was a price info beside the % drop/increase. it was pretty useful to see the real value instead of just the %, and we could filter it. hope you add it back, you changed it to average but still find the old one better.

just my 2 cents. good work otherwise.

6 hours ago, angryfatbear said:

Ok i could be remembering things wrongly, maybe the old UI has a cap of 100% as well( to get a over 100% drop in price, the comparison price just have to be with the old pricing b4 price drops and not the current pricing, this way it gives more meaning to people who are looking for cheap deals.) . i havent used the site in  2 weeks, but i am sure you took something useful out, there was a price info beside the % drop/increase. it was pretty useful to see the real value instead of just the %, and we could filter it. hope you add it back, you changed it to average but still find the old one better.

just my 2 cents. good work otherwise.

LkHjb66.png

Here is our old UI and filtering options. You might be talking about the actual price change and the ability to sort by it. Valuable feedback, we will add this and filtering/sorting with our next update, thanks

Also unrelated but just announcing we have completed the Chinese translation fully, there are a few bugs we need to address like searching in Chinese, but it should be easily readable for Chinese users. Enjoy

Edited by ColesNightfill
  • 4 weeks later...

something about TM.After comparing the TM list of the Chinese pokewiki, they are the same. The TM number in pokemmo is same as the Unova black or white. I don't know if you are troubled by this, I hope I can help you.

Edited by loserzero
1 hour ago, loserzero said:

something about TM.After comparing the TM list of the Chinese pokewiki, they are the same. The TM number in pokemmo is same as the Unova black or white. I don't know if you are troubled by this, I hope I can help you.

Wow! I managed to find it! Thank you so much, I have no idea how we missed this, as im sure we looked over all tm lists and couldnt match any. 

Thank you again

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, it's been a while but I just wanted to say we are still working hard on improving the site experience.

We are currently refactoring the API and have made the graphs load really quickly. If this actually isnt the case for you, please let me know.

Our next goal is cutting down the loading time of the item database/listings table, and then trends.

We also changed the graph display to increase performance, as the changing green/red line colour was really taxing and lagged the graph. 

Thank you for sticking around and using PokeMMOprices even though the wait/loading times were so long. 

Edited by ColesNightfill
  • ColesNightfill changed the title to PokeMMOprices - Price Charts for all PokeMMO Items! Price History, Trends and More! (EN/CN/GER/ES)

This website is fantastic! I wonder if we will add the price of pokemon in the future? For example, dittos with different particle effect.

Besides, I find the Chinese name of some items is used in English. I don't know If you have troubles to translate them, I hope I can help you.

2 hours ago, rongrongji said:

This website is fantastic! I wonder if we will add the price of pokemon in the future? For example, dittos with different particle effect.

Besides, I find the Chinese name of some items is used in English. I don't know If you have troubles to translate them, I hope I can help you.

Thank you. Regarding the Chinese translation of items, that is all done automatic through PokeMMO's translation server that we were provided. Could you give some examples of the Chinese item names that arent translated properly?

Also we are looking into tracking the prices of pokemon such as 1x31, 2x31, 3x31, 4x31 prices of each egg group, and of ditto's etc. Not sure about particles but if you have any other suggestions for other pokemon stuff we should track let us know.

42分钟前,ColesNightfill 说:

Thank you. Regarding the Chinese translation of items, that is all done automatic through PokeMMO's translation server that we were provided. Could you give some examples of the Chinese item names that arent translated properly?

Also we are looking into tracking the prices of pokemon such as 1x31, 2x31, 3x31, 4x31 prices of each egg group, and of ditto's etc. Not sure about particles but if you have any other suggestions for other pokemon stuff we should track let us know.

Thanks for reply. Acctually, the price fluctuation of pokemon such as 1x31, 2x31, 3x31 .., is quite small. While the price of pokemon with particles and shiny pokemon, such as dittos with King's Fall Particle Effect, has increased by 0.5m in a short period of time. so from a user's perspective, I would prefer to obtain price information for those.

I find the Chinese names of TMs, berries, balls and other items are not translated. They are used in English directly.

20 minutes ago, rongrongji said:

Thanks for reply. Acctually, the price fluctuation of pokemon such as 1x31, 2x31, 3x31 .., is quite small. While the price of pokemon with particles and shiny pokemon, such as dittos with King's Fall Particle Effect, has increased by 0.5m in a short period of time. so from a user's perspective, I would prefer to obtain price information for those.

I find the Chinese names of TMs, berries, balls and other items are not translated. They are used in English directly.

Thanks for bringing that up, maybe x31's of egg groups arent worth tracking then. So we should focus more on particles and shinies then, thanks

I will see what we can do about the translations

Edited by ColesNightfill
7 hours ago, rongrongji said:

If you need it, I have created a JSON file that includes the item IDs (consistent with your platform) and the corresponding Chinese translations

If that's true please send it so we can talk more. You can message me on here or send it through discord if you have it, should be on the website's about page.

Appreciate it

• ColesNightfill changed the title to (DISCONTINUED) PokeMMOprices - Price Charts for all PokeMMO Items! Price History, Trends and More!