[Art Contest] Design and Draw #1 - Celestial (Monday 10th October - Monday 24th October)

Name:  Starva (Star + Larva)
Type: Bug
Abilities: swarm / telepathy
Pokedex: Starva are often seen climbing trees and looking at the stars. It communicates by sending signals to other Starva with its antennae.
→ evolves at lvl. 10

Name: Celestellite (Celestial + Satellite)
Type: Bug / Celestial
Abilities: swarm / black hole (Restores HP if hit by a celestial-type move)
Pokedex: Celestellite uses its wings to absorb energy from space. It starts out hanging from trees but as it gathers more energy it starts to float.
→ evolves at lvl. 23 at night

Name: Scaranova  (Scarab beetle + Supernova)
Abilities: swarm / black hole
Pokedex: Scaranova forms celestial energy into a ball which it carries around at all times. If threatened, it will throw the ball at the enemy. Scaranova can also absorb the ball whenever it is weak to restore its energy.
signature move: celestial sphere (basically pollen puff but celestial-type.)

epic spacebug pokemon.png

28 minutes ago, Speckle said:

Name:  Starva (Star + Larva)
Type: Bug
Abilities: swarm / telepathy
Pokedex: Starva are often seen climbing trees and looking at the stars. It communicates by sending signals to other Starva with its antennae.
→ evolves at lvl. 10

Name: Celestellite (Celestial + Satellite)
Abilities: swarm / black hole (Restores HP if hit by a celestial-type move)
Pokedex: Celestellite uses its wings to absorb energy from space. It starts out hanging from trees but as it gathers more energy it starts to float.
→ evolves at lvl. 23 at night

Name: Scaranova  (Scarab beetle + Supernova)
Abilities: swarm / black hole
Pokedex: Scaranova forms celestial energy into a ball which it carries around at all times. If threatened, it will throw the ball at the enemy. Scaranova can also absorb the ball whenever it is weak to restore its energy.
signature move: celestial sphere (basically pollen puff but celestial-type.)

epic spacebug pokemon.png

Sooooo fcking STROOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGGGGG Art skills!!!!!

IGN: buddyhoodie

Omniphim - The Seraph Pokémon
Legendary Pokémon

Type: Fairy / Celestial

Egg Groups: No Eggs Discovered
Idea Origin: This idea originally came from the "biblically accurate angels" meme, a concept which I thought would be really challenging but super fun to incorporate into Pokémon, and when I saw the theme of Celestial type I thought this was a really cool way to go about it. Tools: Adobe PS (90%, for pixelart and layout), Pixelator (10%, used for transforming initial sketches and typography into pixel)

Seraphim are celestial or heavenly beings which are of the highest choir of the angelic hierarchy. The legend says that Omniphim is the living proof of this now-extinct choir of angels, which used to be some of the most powerful warriors among the celestial pokemon, each capable of destroying dozens of legions of demons on their own.

image.thumb.png.2e307388f051c779b8b7cb1b299f135a.png

image.gif.9fc34bb0ec2791addba30d2c560f63a9.gif Thank you for taking the time to see my art! Reactions and constructive feedback are majorly appreciated! image.gif.9fc34bb0ec2791addba30d2c560f63a9.gif 

Edited by buddyhoodie
  • Name: Moonaste
  • TypeCelestial / Ghost
  • Ability: Levitate / Magic Guard

Moonaste is the Pokémon moon-eater. It is said to have a taste for lunar soil and stones, being so greedy of them that it's considered to be the ultimate cause of craters on Moon's surface. A Moonaste will eat a Lunatone if it has the chance to... it will try to eat any pokémon, to be honest, so be wary.

The strange symbols on its red bib seems to represent lunar phases. Although the bib is not part of its body, no one has really ever seen a Moonaste without it. Scientists believe it's cause for Moonaste it's always lunch-time (kinda relatable, ah). 

It is mandatory to never ever touch the little curl on top of Moonaste's head, cause then if u mess with it, Moonaste sad. You don't want to see this baby cry, so better not touch the little curl. 

We still don't really know how a colony of Moonastes reached the Earth from the Moon, but we cannot not think that they just followed some Lunatones out of their hunger.

Moonaste.thumb.jpeg.6423b33d6c134001d443ead199bcc151.jpeg

I liked the idea of giving it little darker spot all over its body that were just like the spot on the moon. Moonaste, moon+taste (?), I'm no good with names. Sorry for any mistakes in sentences, English is not my first language. 

btw, Yeah, the bib has got laces on the back, just like a regular bib. In my head they just some hungry babies.

Edited by Sawwario
curle> curl

Este es mi Pokémon solo que no dibujo muy bien. Flystar tipo celestial,volador su habilidad es (puede desaparecer y al desparecer aparece una estrella como sustituto)   es un Pokémon que salió de una cometa de la galaxia, al salir del cometa se le rompió su otra parte de la cabeza,por eso se esconde en una nube, y una estrella la sigue para ayudar. Starmagic tipo celeste, síquico.al  Supera su miedo de daño de su cabeza y evoluciona a starmagic la estrella acompañante se vuelve una varita. (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠) Gracias por leer Nick:RGBxXdavidXx

587348775_20sinttulo_20221015102157.png

Edited by David215

Galacteon (space fox)

weight: 30kl / height: 1.3m

type: Celestial

ability: levitate

hidden ability: wonder guard

-eevee evolved form-

The origin of galacteon is unknown, according to legend, a young astronaut takes his faithful companion eevee to explore the galaxy, sadly after leaving the earth's atmosphere the rocket had a system failure causing a large explosion which killed to all the crew, miraculously said eevee survived the explosion, being on the verge of death the only thing his eyes can contemplate was the vast space and the planet where he lived is next to his trainer, small tears flowed from him and asking for a simple wish, manage to survive to meet his trainer again, said wish was heard, and thanks to the mystical force of an unknown pokemon, this achievement evolved, adapting to the hostile environment where he was, going down to earth again to meet his trainer Eevees descending from this pokemon are said to possess the ability to evolve into this form during a meteor shower.

IMG_20221015_204212.jpg

Edited by Floruwu
se me olvido ponerle la habilidad XDD
Quetzalcoatl is a celestial/dragon pokemon last seen over 600 years ago. He helped an ancient region to start its city and today it is only known that he was the god of war, he had a control between the arrival of the new pokemon and the tranquility between human and pokemon regions. He was the brother of the pokemon god Arceus and an ancient legend says that this pokemon will return when the human and pokemon regions meet at the end of their time or when his brother Arceus requires it.

quetzalcoatl.png

1 hour ago, juggernogst said:
Quetzalcoatl is a celestial/dragon pokemon last seen over 600 years ago. He helped an ancient region to start its city and today it is only known that he was the god of war, he had a control between the arrival of the new pokemon and the tranquility between human and pokemon regions. He was the brother of the pokemon god Arceus and an ancient legend says that this pokemon will return when the human and pokemon regions meet at the end of their time or when his brother Arceus requires it.

quetzalcoatl.png

A must have in my team!  😻 Good job òuò

Here's my submission! Arscub, the polaris pokemon! It's a first stage pure celestial type. I based him Ursa Minor or the Little Dipper. The name comes from a character in greek legend who was said to have been turned into a bear (Arcas) and cub. The little dipper contains seven stars, and so I made sure to have seven stars featured in the design, the two stars in the ears, the star on the forehead, a hidden star made from the shape of his snout and scruff, one on his back, his ring, and finally the one on his tail. The greek legend mentioned earlier says that Zeus picked up the bears by their short tails and threw them into the sky causing the tails to grow large, If I had the time to draw it the final stage evolution would have a long tail similar to the shinx line. A lot of this pokemon is based off the shinx line as well as teddiura with my own twist. 

Arscub.png

4 minutes ago, Pichiki said:

Here's my submission! Arscub, the polaris pokemon! It's a first stage pure celestial type. I based him Ursa Minor or the Little Dipper. The name comes from a character in greek legend who was said to have been turned into a bear (Arcas) and cub. The little dipper contains seven stars, and so I made sure to have seven stars featured in the design, the two stars in the ears, the star on the forehead, a hidden star made from the shape of his snout and scruff, one on his back, his ring, and finally the one on his tail. The greek legend mentioned earlier says that Zeus picked up the bears by their short tails and threw them into the sky causing the tails to grow large, If I had the time to draw it the final stage evolution would have a long tail similar to the shinx line. A lot of this pokemon is based off the shinx line as well as teddiura with my own twist. 

Arscub.png

Also, here's some of the initial sketches I drew while figuring out how I wanted things to look :D! I just think its super interesting to show this kinda stuff and see my thought process. I think there's a lot I have to learn about properly replicating that classic pokemon art style, but never the less, I'm very proud of this piece! Thank you for hosting ❤️

ursaminorconcept.png

(Mi hijo y yo hicimos este Pokémon celestial, se que aquí hay mucho talento pero le emociona mucho participar ajajaj ambos somos fans de Pokémon, disculpen la calidad de la imagen el celular de mi hijo no es muy bueno pero espero puedan entender el consepto, buen día y gracias :D)

NOmbre: Nucleogon

Tipo: Celestial/Tierra

Este Pokémon es el causante de temblores y terremotos por todo el mundo , habita en el centro de la tierra donde nunca a podido ser visto más sin embargo de las pocas veces que se a mirado es por ocurrir una catástrofe gigante.tal como su última aparición en la extinción de los Pokémons prehistóricos 

IMG-20221016-WA0001.jpg

Name: Hippcalys

Type: Celestial 

This Pokémon loves jewels and travels in a group to different planets to find pieces of them to later create the most precious jewels with its power. They can rarely be found on Earth, as they usually appear at night and in sparsely populated places so as not to be captured. The ways to identify a male is that he wears little or almost no jewels, as they prefer to eat them, while the females wear a magical thread around their neck and tail with jewels floating above them.

When they find a Pokémon or a trainer that they liked and consider it "family" they give them one of the jewels that they have created as a symbol of trust.

IGN: Luciferovo

Hippcalys .png

2 hours ago, Pichiki said:

Also, here's some of the initial sketches I drew while figuring out how I wanted things to look :D! I just think its super interesting to show this kinda stuff and see my thought process. I think there's a lot I have to learn about properly replicating that classic pokemon art style, but never the less, I'm very proud of this piece! Thank you for hosting ❤️

ursaminorconcept.png

Your sketches are amazing 😄