Now would be a good time to know where each route is

Junani

Question

I still struggle to understand what exactly was the benefit from removing the D-Pad from the map on mobile. It's only become extra hard to travel around and now i can't see where each route is anymore. I have to use a pic from google to check. That's such a backwards change! It should've been a choice in the options to remove it or not, not forced on everyone. 

I can't do half the kids from the Halloween event because by the time i switch to google images to check the map there to see where the region people called out is, then go where they are, the kid is gone already... This is the opposite of progress.

So my suggestion is: fix this. Why change what's not even broken in the first place?

1 answer to this question

32 minutes ago, Junani said:

I still struggle to understand what exactly was the benefit from removing the D-Pad from the map on mobile. It's only become extra hard to travel around and now i can't see where each route is anymore. I have to use a pic from google to check. That's such a backwards change! It should've been a choice in the options to remove it or not, not forced on everyone. 

I can't do half the kids from the Halloween event because by the time i switch to google images to check the map there to see where the region people called out is, then go where they are, the kid is gone already... This is the opposite of progress.

So my suggestion is: fix this. Why change what's not even broken in the first place?

It was actually broken, literally broken, there are places you can't fly to with the d-pad.  That said, the D-Pad is making a return soon.