Shiny Safari

19 hours ago, druido890 said:

I still Need to catch tauros and chansey but won t put one step into safari xD 

Maybe this situation must be solved

Fortunately for you, Johto is coming soon. Tauros can be caught at Routes 38, 39, and 48. In terms of catching Chansey outside of the Safari Zone, Routes 13, 14, and 15 would be the locations (if the New Kanto is implemented).

Spoiler

Even though this post does not ask about Kangaskhan, I will cite an answer on this. Kangaskhan can be caught at the Rock Tunnel in the B1F (this only applies for the New Kanto).

The big question for Chansey is whether or not the New Kanto is implemented or not.

50 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

The big question for Chansey is whether or not the New Kanto is implemented or not.

I believe Chansey is also supposed to have a few non-Safari locations in Sinnoh in the original games. My only guess as to why it was removed from those locations on PokeMMO is that it was intentionally kept as a Safari-exclusive. This makes me think that it would most likely not be available in New Kanto either if it's implemented. Though I do want it and Tauros to be available outside of the safari, I've heard too many horror stories about Safari Shinies fleeing. Same goes for the Johto starters and the other Safari-exclusives.

Edit: I would also like to mention that we do have some New Kanto encounters already, like Corsola in R19 and Celadon City. And even from Let's Go Pikachu, like Zubat in Diglett's Cave. I think the Tauros/Chansey locations were intentionally not implemented.

Edited by SacredDiver