Alt Accounts on the Same E-Mail Address

Hiya! Before I did anything that could potentially be against PokeMMO's terms of service, I wanted to ask and make sure. 

Are we allowed to have more than one account on the same E-mail address? And if yes, is there a limit to how many?

Also, if we're allowed to have more than one account on the same E-mail address, is it okay to send items/Pokemon/money between the characters without being banned/flagged as long as you're the only one using the account and you don't violate any of PokeMMO's rules?

Thank you in advance for the replies, whether the answer is yes or no! 

23 minutes ago, JCarstairs said:

Are we allowed to have more than one account on the same E-mail address? And if yes, is there a limit to how many?

Yes, and without limit ^^

23 minutes ago, JCarstairs said:

Also, if we're allowed to have more than one account on the same E-mail address, is it okay to send items/Pokemon/money between the characters without being banned/flagged as long as you're the only one using the account and you don't violate any of PokeMMO's rules?

Thank you in advance for the replies, whether the answer is yes or no! 

Definitely yes, as long as you dont violate any rules, we are not going to ban you. Rumor that we ban for sending assets from one of your account to another are spread by players who were banned for RMT but refuse to admit.

So don't worry ! 🙂

On 12/31/2022 at 11:15 AM, Bearminator said:

Yes, and without limit ^^

Definitely yes, as long as you dont violate any rules, we are not going to ban you. Rumor that we ban for sending assets from one of your account to another are spread by players who were banned for RMT but refuse to admit.

So don't worry ! 🙂

wow and here I was using different emails because I didn't know it was even possible to register multiple accounts under the same one, thanks Bear!