Is Captain's Transport will be in Olivine City Johto?

Yo! So far the Captain's Transport Ship are in Vermillion City Kanto, Slateport City Hoenn, Pastoria City Sinnoh & Castelia City Unova for now & the Question here about Johto Update is... Where's Captain's Transport at? Some of Players guessing that it will be Olivine City because of these Port Stuffs & More. + I have a Picture File about where will be Captain's Transport at. If the Admin says True that it will be in Olivine City, please tell us where to put Captain's Transport at, with Edited Photo on my Picture File? Or... If the Admin says False, what other City will be at?

Olivine_City_HGSS.png

Edited by kenjimAd
8 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Yo! So far the Captain's Transport Ship are in Vermillion City Kanto, Slateport City Hoenn, Pastoria City Sinnoh & Castelia City Unova for now & the Question here about Johto Update is... Where's Captain's Transport at? Some of Players guessing that it will be Olivine City because of these Port Stuffs & More. + I have a Picture File about where will be Captain's Transport at. If the Admin says True that it will be in Olivine City, please tell us where to put Captain's Transport at, with Edited Photo on my Picture File? Or... If the Admin says False, what other City will be at?

Olivine_City_HGSS.png

dude that makes me so exciting waiting for johto so bad

• 2 months later...

Welp! The Result is Here! Rache says that Captain & Chatot's Transport will be in Olivine City during at PTS & my Guess was Right the Whole Time! XD means, this Topics is now Closed then. Lol

Screenshot_20230611-185112_PokeMMO PTS.jpg

Edited by kenjimAd
Proof 100%
On 6/10/2023 at 3:34 PM, kenjimAd said:

Welp! The Result is Here! Rache says that Captain & Chatot's Transport will be in Olivine City during at PTS & my Guess was Right the Whole Time! XD means, this Topics is now Closed then. Lol

Screenshot_20230611-185112_PokeMMO PTS.jpg

Nice :) cant wait for the official release