Concerning change on Gracideas price.

I am writing to express my concern regarding the recent change in the price of Gracideas in your game. As you are aware, the price has been reduced from 1250 to just 100, which is an enormous drop. I am worried that this has caused many of us to lose a significant amount of money. As someone who has invested a lot of time and resources into the game, it is frustrating to see such a sudden and drastic change, which have made them virtually useless to farm and losing a variety option, while Zodiac Tablets are still cluttering our inventories.

I love playing this game and have enjoyed it for a long time especially the addition of a new farming option which was said Gracideas but I am now finding it difficult to justify continuing to invest my time and resources into it. I am sure that many other players feel the same way.

I urge you to consider adjusting the price of Gracideas to a more reasonable price to not lose a variety option . I believe that this will help to retain players and maintain the longevity of the game.

1 hour ago, EnzoGaultier said:

I am writing to express my concern regarding the recent change in the price of Gracideas in your game. As you are aware, the price has been reduced from 1250 to just 100, which is an enormous drop. I am worried that this has caused many of us to lose a significant amount of money. As someone who has invested a lot of time and resources into the game, it is frustrating to see such a sudden and drastic change, which have made them virtually useless to farm and losing a variety option, while Zodiac Tablets are still cluttering our inventories.

I love playing this game and have enjoyed it for a long time especially the addition of a new farming option which was said Gracideas but I am now finding it difficult to justify continuing to invest my time and resources into it. I am sure that many other players feel the same way.

I urge you to consider adjusting the price of Gracideas to a more reasonable price to not lose a variety option . I believe that this will help to retain players and maintain the longevity of the game.

38 minutes ago, JulioMatamoros said:

Unfortunately the shiny hunters perk is preferred. Now the zanamas will drop in price to 800 - 850 in the gtl

Stay tuned for future legendaries since the Gracidea flower is the only way to adjust an IV by +1 or -1. This is why I still have a lot of flowers in my bag.

PtgKet6.jpg

Anotherwards, the flower has a use beyond selling to an NPC. If you are not a competitive player, then hold onto the flower until another legendary is implemented because people may want those flowers for themselves.

Besides the future Legendary IV +-1,

The flower can be crushed to powder (450 to npc), 660 on gtl and maybe 600 to other player, or use it to craft other medicine

It can also be harversted (+350 cost) to plain spicy and very spice with ratio of 2:1 (sb told me this, not 100% sure), which means 2/3 chance to be plain spicy and 1/3 very spice. Theoretically if you havrvest them, on average each flower worth $650 (2/3*price of plain spicy on gtl + 1/3 price of very spicy - 350 the cost to harvest).

You can also then use plain spicy to farm Cheri and very spicy for other berries like LEPPA

-------------

Overall, my suggestion is if you keep planting flower, make sure you got enough to repeat the planting and harvest the rest. Theoretically you can make around 201500 (harvest 310 flowers) for two days, but the nature grass(I dont remember the word) will get you extra revenue which might make it around 220000 or 270000 if you find lot of the nature grass, that will be 110000 a day. Some nature like timid are now expenive!

---

I harvested 96 flower 31 very spicy and 65 plain, very close to the 1:2 ratio

Spoiler

Do plant the flower if you really like them and they might be in high demand when new legendary release, maybe...and keep like 4 or 5 stacks for personal usage

Edited by BiuBiv
Just now, Quakkz said:

there never has been any implication that would suggest that gracideas will be usable on other legendaries.

It is likely to be true, but there is a chance that I could be wrong as no one can predict the future.

Maybe you are right and we could get Legendary Feathers to adjust the Kanto Bird IVs or something rather. However, in my opinion, this possibility seems unlikely. From an ethical standpoint, I would not sleep at night if there was sudden Gracieda sell panic and bought a ton of them for myself prior to telling people where I stand.