Place the Terms of Use in the DOWNLOAD AND CONNECTION GUIDE to remind players to read

kuuai

Question

Recently, I often see some people in the "Recycle Bin" of the "Chinese partition" of the forum who talk nonsense due to account restrictions, such as

This type of person is generally not familiar with the "Terms of Use" and "Privacy Policy".

Many people have this problem, believing that these things are too long and there is no need to watch them.

So I want to add the "Terms of Use" to the DOWNLOAD AND CONNECTION GUIDE to remind players to read it.

I think there are two benefits to this.

1.Reduce violation rate.

This is easy to understand. Those who carefully read the Terms of Use will have a lower violation rate than those who have not read them.

2. Reduce the workload of PokeMMO staff.

I believe that reducing workload will make their work more efficient and easy.

Edited by kuuai

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, kuuai said:

Recently, I often see some people in the "Recycle Bin" of the "Chinese partition" of the forum who talk nonsense due to account restrictions, such as

This type of person is generally not familiar with the "Terms of Use" and "Privacy Policy".

Many people have this problem, believing that these things are too long and there is no need to watch them.

So I want to add the "Terms of Use" to the DOWNLOAD AND CONNECTION GUIDE to remind players to read it.

I think there are two benefits to this.

1.Reduce violation rate.

This is easy to understand. Those who carefully read the Terms of Use will have a lower violation rate than those who have not read them.

2. Reduce the workload of PokeMMO staff.

I believe that reducing workload will make their work more efficient and easy.

Not only on chinese forum. On English Counterpart too. And some players are chinese too.

A good solution is add a confirmation box that you agree on ToS when creating your account. However, the phase "Terms of service" would be clickable and would open the ToS to people read, and the confirmation box would not be clickable until you open file once.

27分钟前,caioxlive13 说:

Not only on chinese forum. On English Counterpart too. And some players are chinese too.

A good solution is add a confirmation box that you agree on ToS when creating your account. However, the phase "Terms of service" would be clickable and would open the ToS to people read, and the confirmation box would not be clickable until you open file once.

Dude, you're right 👍