LCPL - Predictions? Who's got the OP team? Who doesn't?

• LCPL changed the title to LCPL - Predictions? Who's got the OP team? Who doesn't?

i missed this thread. I judge the players of the team not who is finishing first or second. 

1 Mkns : yeyo mkns apzhiel is a strong  core with good allround lc mains like Chillas and awallz i think they have the strongest lineup overall
2 gasai: They got the best dubs lc core with gasai and Akaru having a strong sslc and lcuu they are pretty solid imo. Even their bench doesn't look that bad
3 Enchanteur : Zhikoo Enchanteur Arca r rly good lc player that did well in previous lcpl i only think their other players are not that good compare to the other 2 above them. 
4 warwito : broken 3 chille core but the others are very mid imo 
5 Poseidon ;  all his starters r very solid players but none of them are that good maybe if sparkie tryhard i would put them higher.  
6 Poufilou  : a team with new motivated players but not top players it kinda lack experience 
7 Sebat : Woat team no cap maybe he should have drafted his Lord goons ☠️
Queest  : Queest and pablo r good no idea who the others r can't rly judge them 

Well, I was watching auction and i want to voice my opinion about the draft. Not the result team but the auction process, specifically the Brilliant bids and the Blunders of the Auction.

!! - Brilliant Bids: 

Round 5 , Turn 7: Poseidon gets Pachima for 1cr.

Round 7 , Turn 5: Sebat gets MonkeyDMatthew for 1cr.

Round 7 , Turn 8: Warwito gets DoubleJ for 1cr.

They're the best LC players? Definitively not. But they are high-skilled players and considering that, 1cr for each one was a excellent buy. Top 3 players between the players buyed for 1cr, 100%

?? - Blunders of the Auction

Round 1 , Turn 3: Queest gets Pablobacas for 69cr

Round 1 , Turn 6: Enchanteur gets Arca for 60cr.

This was not a blunder because of skill of players, because both players are very good players. This was a blunder because they spended almost 70cr too early on auction, and considering that both managers buyed themselves later, they spended almost half of their credits on just 2 players and weakened the amount of cr that they could spend in other players to 10,5-11,5, forcing they to choose in having a medium team on overall, or a good lineup but weak bench.

Also mentioning as a Inaccuracy: Mkns's Crazy Draft: Spended a lot of cr, almost 100 on Round 1. However, he spended on 3 players and not on 1. So the strategy was questionable.

Edited by caioxlive13
1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

Well, I was watching auction and i want to voice my opinion about the draft. Not the result team but the auction process, specifically the Brilliant bids and the Blunders of the Auction.

!! - Brilliant Bids: 

Round 5 , Turn 7: Poseidon gets Pachima for 1cr.

Round 7 , Turn 5: Sebat gets MonkeyDMatthew for 1cr.

Round 7 , Turn 8: Warwito gets DoubleJ for 1cr.

They're the best LC players? Definitively not. But they are high-skilled players and considering that, 1cr for each one was a excellent buy. Top 3 players between the players buyed for 1cr, 100%

?? - Blunders of the Auction

Round 1 , Turn 3: Queest gets Pablobacas for 69cr

Round 1 , Turn 6: Enchanteur gets Arca for 60cr.

This was not a blunder because of skill of players, because both players are very good players. This was a blunder because they spended almost 70cr too early on auction, and considering that both managers buyed themselves later, they spended almost half of their credits on just 2 players and weakened the amount of cr that they could spend in other players to 10,5-11,5, forcing they to choose in having a medium team on overall, or a good lineup but weak bench.

Also mentioning as a Inaccuracy: Mkns's Crazy Draft: Spended a lot of cr, almost 100 on Round 1. However, he spended on 3 players and not on 1. So the strategy was questionable.

Credits value is relative when auction advances. If, as a manager, you get scared of bidding a good amount on a player you want, it doesn't mind how much cr you will have later cause the most wanted players will get drafted before you act.

2 hours ago, Shadow said:

Credits value is relative when auction advances. If, as a manager, you get scared of bidding a good amount on a player you want, it doesn't mind how much cr you will have later cause the most wanted players will get drafted before you act.

Yea, but i don't like the idea of get stunned early. Like, if i spend 70 cr on a player in round 1, i will have a good player but for the next 2 rounds i can't buy any good player, because i will be easily outbided and i can lose other potentially good player to team. If i simply don't care and try to win, at the end of day i will have half of my team rotten and need to hope to try something.

Basically, i prefer to not have a Star player extremelly good, if this leads me to have a team consistent enough. At the end of day, all tour will not resume on him.

Edited by caioxlive13