important question.

Hello, I would like to ask a question.
I was banned for "bot use" and I started a new account and I want to know if I have the same shiny rate as the other users.

"I clarify that I take responsibility for having been banned and I will not make excuses, the mistake was mine but I want to start again"
and as appropriate.

It is that I saw in another post that the accounts "What they consider" that use bots have less shiny rate

Edited by luchoels94

There is no "shiny locking". Wether youre a new player, an old player, a player that hacks, or a bot. The shiny rate is the shiny rate. 

It just sucks.

Instead of botting, ive seen other players try the "git gud" method, and it usually works out for them. Keep spamming sweet scent, and just make sure that its your own fingertips pressing the buttons, and not some dumb ass computer program. Best of luck 

I never really used any hack or cheat in the game, I only entered the game with 2 programs that I had open for another game that are not illegal "auto click", and then they decided that I was guilty for using hack and they gave me a permanent ban despite having an account with more than 5000 hours and never having used any type of program to play or farm, in fact my hobby is farm and lately when i farm a capcha appears every half hour really affects the gameplay.

I repeat, I admit my fault that I entered the game with 2 illegal programs open and I accept that I got banned for that.
(But if I had not entered with those programs open, I would never have been banned because I never use or use any type of bot)

but it really seems very intrusive to me that every 30 minutes a capcha appears to check if I am a bot or not.
It affects the gameplay too much and sometimes this is usually a bit difficult.

Edited by luchoels94
On 4/30/2023 at 10:10 AM, luchoels94 said:

Hello, I would like to ask a question.
I was banned for "bot use" and I started a new account and I want to know if I have the same shiny rate as the other users.

"I clarify that I take responsibility for having been banned and I will not make excuses, the mistake was mine but I want to start again"
and as appropriate.

It is that I saw in another post that the accounts "What they consider" that use bots have less shiny rate

actually i was banned too! my old account had 2 shinies. 
i started again in last year and never do anything that will make me banned again. i asked damian once about shiny lock and he said no, shiny lock is not implemented anymore.
and guess what

i got my first shiny 30 minutes after i ask that question. now i have 4 ot shinies.

so goodluck with your new account!

21 hours ago, luchoels94 said:

I never really used any hack or cheat in the game, I only entered the game with 2 programs that I had open for another game that are not illegal "auto click", and then they decided that I was guilty for using hack and they gave me a permanent ban despite having an account with more than 5000 hours and never having used any type of program to play or farm, in fact my hobby is farm and lately when i farm a capcha appears every half hour really affects the gameplay.

I repeat, I admit my fault that I entered the game with 2 illegal programs open and I accept that I got banned for that.
(But if I had not entered with those programs open, I would never have been banned because I never use or use any type of bot)

but it really seems very intrusive to me that every 30 minutes a capcha appears to check if I am a bot or not.
It affects the gameplay too much and sometimes this is usually a bit difficult.

"I didnt cheat in this game, just the other two games that i play. But definitely not this game"

Edited by CanadaSorry

the programs that I had open were auto click, and they are not illegal in the game that I use because it is a gacha game, I use it only to facilitate, for example, having to use the mouse to press that I accept an object or something like that, it is not what same as using macros in pokemmo.

Canada, you are free to waste your time however you want, I was just talking to people about a question and the topic of conversation came up because many users just insult others senselessly because they believe they use hacks or simply do it because they can and want, as is your case,

2 hours ago, luchoels94 said:

Canada, you are free to waste your time however you want, I was just talking to people about a question and the topic of conversation came up because many users just insult others senselessly because they believe they use hacks or simply do it because they can and want, as is your case,

Stupid is, as stupid does ..this cannot be fixed. It is very well explained that we cannot use 3rd party apps to run our games, but if you insist, and you want to run the narrative of the "common player" then you best be avoiding bullshit complaints like above. If youre going to try and exploit the game while ridiculing active players, then you best be having more shit to throw on the table than some bullshit "shiny lock". I revert to my prior statement, where you  "git over it, and git gud"

Edited by CanadaSorry
Drunk

Hello,

As answered already, there is no such thing as a shiny lock for past rulebreakers, or for anyone on that matter.

Using 3rd party applications like an auto clicker is prohibited, and as you know will lead to a ban. 

Since your question has been answered, I'll close this thread.

• Elizn locked this topic