Can Premium Lure add the effect of meeting Alpha Pokémon?

wuwuwuid

Question

10 answers to this question

6 hours ago, wuwuwuid said:

If you can meet the Alpha Pokémon through Premium Lure, I think it will be very popular.image.png.b6ac4ccbd68c8ce84d1b8466f815504e.png

NO.

This game is not P2W and we want to let him as it are.
"But it could help a lot to find HAs and..." Just no, if wanna pay to have benefits, play Free Fire, any EA Sports Game, or anything that are P2W like those one that i've mentioned.

Edited by caioxlive13
2 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

NO.

2 hours ago, Gengarcello said:

2051098646_images(49).jpeg.578a5abb9a24d881fc9bee7ef5257037.jpeg

Dear fellows @caioxlive13 and @Gengarcello,

While it's okay to disagree with suggestions, let's be mindful of how we express our opinions. A harsh response like 'stop' can discourage creative thinking and make users hesitant to share their ideas further. Instead, let's provide constructive feedback and alternative solutions. Remember, we're all here to improve the game experience and should treat each other with respect. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello@wuwuwuid

Thank you for sharing your idea about adding the effect of meeting Alpha Pokemon to the Premium Lure. While I appreciate your suggestion, I disagree with it.

As you might know, Premium Lures are purchased with Reward Points, which are gained through real money donations to the game. Adding an effect that can only be accessed through Premium Lures would create an unfair advantage for players who are able to purchase them, and put those who cannot afford them at a disadvantage.

I believe it's important to maintain a level playing field for all players, regardless of their financial situation. While it's great to have benefits for those who support the game with donations, we should also be mindful of creating a pay-to-win environment that alienates others.

Thank you for understanding my point of view, and I look forward to further discussions with you in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion about adding new effects to the original Pokemon lure. We appreciate your creativity and enthusiasm for the game.

Best regards,

MightyMichele

伙伴@wuwuwuid

谢谢你分享你的想法,关于在高级诱饵中添加与阿尔法宝可梦相遇的效果。虽然我感谢你的建议,但我不同意这个想法。

正如你所知,高级诱饵是用通过真实货币捐赠获得的奖励点购买的。添加只能通过高级诱饵获得的效果将为那些能够购买它们的玩家创造不公平的优势,并使那些无法负担它们的玩家处于劣势。

我认为,无论玩家的经济情况如何,都应该维持公平的竞争环境。虽然为那些通过捐款支持游戏的玩家提供好处很好,但我们也应该注意不要创造排斥其他人的“付费赢”环境。

感谢你理解我的观点,期待未来与你进一步的讨论。

谢谢你抽出时间分享你的建议,关于在原始宝可梦诱饵中添加新的效果。我们欣赏你对游戏的创造力和热情。

此致

敬礼,

MightyMichele

13 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

As you might know, Premium Lures are purchased with Reward Points, which are gained through real money donations to the game. Adding an effect that can only be accessed through Premium Lures would create an unfair advantage for players who are able to purchase them, and put those who cannot afford them at a disadvantage.

Dont they already give players an additional effect -> boost your secret shiny odds?!

image.png.d90bae1658708b25290481823f6f1fcf.png              vs     image.png.a10a5f21a4a231383c73faac387d0878.png

They can do the same by adding an incredibly low alpha / HA spawn rate to premium lures.

8 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

Dont they already give players an additional effect -> boost your secret shiny odds?!

image.png.d90bae1658708b25290481823f6f1fcf.png              vs     image.png.a10a5f21a4a231383c73faac387d0878.png

They can do the same by adding an incredibly low alpha / HA spawn rate to premium lures.

how about as close as 0 instead?

like -42069%

2 hours ago, Gengarcello said:

how about as close as 0 instead?

like -42069%

A probability of encoutering an alpha (+0%) is better than a guarante you wont encounter an alpha(-####%). These small +%buffs have always been how rp related exclusive effects have been introduced in the game and so i see no reason why wuwuwuid's suggestion shouldnt be added.

3 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

A probability of encoutering an alpha (+0%) is better than a guarante you wont encounter an alpha(-####%). These small +%buffs have always been how rp related exclusive effects have been introduced in the game and so i see no reason why wuwuwuid's suggestion shouldnt be added.

it will break the economy and have some abuse as well by the hoarders and flippers. so it is really a bad thing

2小时前,Gengarcello 说:

it will break the economy and have some abuse as well by the hoarders and flippers. so it is really a bad thing

Why do you think adding this effect would destroy the market economy?

于2023/5/2 PM2点13分,MightyMichele 说:

Dear fellows @caioxlive13 and @Gengarcello,

While it's okay to disagree with suggestions, let's be mindful of how we express our opinions. A harsh response like 'stop' can discourage creative thinking and make users hesitant to share their ideas further. Instead, let's provide constructive feedback and alternative solutions. Remember, we're all here to improve the game experience and should treat each other with respect. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello@wuwuwuid

Thank you for sharing your idea about adding the effect of meeting Alpha Pokemon to the Premium Lure. While I appreciate your suggestion, I disagree with it.

I believe it's important to maintain a level playing field for all players, regardless of their financial situation. While it's great to have benefits for those who support the game with donations, we should also be mindful of creating a pay-to-win environment that alienates others.

Thank you for understanding my point of view, and I look forward to further discussions with you in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion about adding new effects to the original Pokemon lure. We appreciate your creativity and enthusiasm for the game.

Best regards,

MightyMichele

伙伴@wuwuwuid

谢谢你分享你的想法,关于在高级诱饵中添加与阿尔法宝可梦相遇的效果。虽然我感谢你的建议,但我不同意这个想法。

正如你所知,高级诱饵是用通过真实货币捐赠获得的奖励点购买的。添加只能通过高级诱饵获得的效果将为那些能够购买它们的玩家创造不公平的优势,并使那些无法负担它们的玩家处于劣势。

我认为,无论玩家的经济情况如何,都应该维持公平的竞争环境。虽然为那些通过捐款支持游戏的玩家提供好处很好,但我们也应该注意不要创造排斥其他人的“付费赢”环境。

感谢你理解我的观点,期待未来与你进一步的讨论。

谢谢你抽出时间分享你的建议,关于在原始宝可梦诱饵中添加新的效果。我们欣赏你对游戏的创造力和热情。

此致

敬礼,

MightyMichele

If you think pay-to-win why not eliminate the donation points?
Why do you think there is "pay to win" when game coins can be earned for free and then exchanged for premium bonus points?

8 hours ago, wuwuwuid said:

If you think pay-to-win why not eliminate the donation points?
Why do you think there is "pay to win" when game coins can be earned for free and then exchanged for premium bonus points?

Because:

• MMO currency is easily farmable for non-donations and a simple GTL snipe can grants a lot of $$$.
  • No items buyed by RP are P2W. They're either easier to get(permanents/Donator status) or doesn't worth enough to be massively buyed(rest of consumables like Premium Lures and Ink.)

Also on Global, people doesn't care for buyed shinys, they get more credits to OT Shinys, on PvP your mons be all 5x31 Secret Shiny with 2016 Particle doesn't matter if you had no skill to play.