[Website] (OPEN-SOURCE) PokeMMO Hub - Tools, Calculators, Economy, Investments, Cosmetics, Guides

Everything is so cool! !
I am planning to plant some Berries recently, such as Cheri Berry
I hope to add an estimated time in the droplet preview interface to tell us how much longer we need to water, rather than just the state of the droplets (accurate to approximately 10 minutes/30 minutes/1 hour?)😀
Beginners who plant Berry may need this very much. They may not understand how long water droplets can last without drying up, like me.   X﹏X

7 minutes ago, kuuai said:

Everything is so cool! !
I am planning to plant some Berries recently, such as Cheri Berry
I hope to add an estimated time in the droplet preview interface to tell us how much longer we need to water, rather than just the state of the droplets (accurate to approximately 10 minutes/30 minutes/1 hour?)😀
Beginners who plant Berry may need this very much. They may not understand how long water droplets can last without drying up, like me.   X﹏X

That is completely understandable. I will look into adding that info. for 42h, 44h, and 67h berries it should be 15 hours until no droplets after fully watering and for the shorter berries it should be 10. I could be wrong by an hour or 2 but yeah hope that helps.

Thanks for using our tool and reaching out to us, thanks

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Imbalance said:

I have ads on and made an account. These tools don't work for me.

Reveal hidden contents

14.png

15.png

16.png

Our server is down because the host is undergoing emergency maintenance for something 🤷 Unfortunately we have to wait until they go back online, sorry about this.

EDIT: Server is back up, ty for patience

Edited by ColesNightfill
  • ColesNightfill changed the title to [Website] PokeMMO Hub - Tools, Calculators, Economy, Investments, Cosmetics, Guides
35 minutes ago, yesimnathan said:

I've been using the breeding tool. It's very handy! Would it be possible to mark a gender on each node so you can plan out the genders as well?

I could look into adding that, hopefully that doesn't confuse users who choose to maybe breed it a different way due to prices being cheaper or something

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a reasonable request, but are there any resources you could include for shiny hunters?

Maybe expected odds/cost for egg/repel shunting, best places to farm shiny breeders via hordes, specific shiny catchers (Smeargle/Teddiursa/Damp/Cute Charm/Reactive Gas/etc) and what those mons commonly have as moveset/nature/IV/EV?

1 minute ago, SphealTeamSix said:

Not sure if this is a reasonable request, but are there any resources you could include for shiny hunters?

Maybe expected odds/cost for egg/repel shunting, best places to farm shiny breeders via hordes, specific shiny catchers (Smeargle/Teddiursa/Damp/Cute Charm/Reactive Gas/etc) and what those mons commonly have as moveset/nature/IV/EV?

Sure, that's a great idea, and something we can definitely consider. I'll update you on any news/progress on this. 

5 hours ago, ColesNightfill said:

Sure, that's a great idea, and something we can definitely consider. I'll update you on any news/progress on this. 

@DragoTamer has a lot of "Optimal" guides you can largely copy-paste for various PvE usages, while adding whatever else you think might be useful.

While at work I had some other interesting ideas for the site:

• Volume in your price charts to see not only the supply in the market, but how much is selling
  • Team comps and held items of the Gym Rebattles/E4 Rebattles as well as popular rich trainers and the likes of Cynthia and Mori (mons/EVs/IVs/movesets/items) as well as optimal Amulet Coin paths based on regions unlocked (though I understand this would require quite a bit of actual testing)
  • Popular team comps (mons/EVs/IVs/movesets/items) FOR doing said rebattles, additionally comps for Battle Frontier and various PvP formats would be cool to see. That shouldn't be too difficult to find as far as the usage/win statistics, but would be interesting to look at the movesets and items since PokeMMO differs slightly from the mainline games, especially in move and learnsets
  • Popular EXP spots for simple leveling. I know you have spots for various EV farming, and everybody knows about BF Tentas and RT12 Rapidash, but some alternatives that are close to Pokemon Centers for people who may already have shinies of those mons would be interesting as well

Just spitballing, but wanted to let you know while the ideas were fresh.

4 hours ago, SphealTeamSix said:

@DragoTamer has a lot of "Optimal" guides you can largely copy-paste for various PvE usages, while adding whatever else you think might be useful.

While at work I had some other interesting ideas for the site:

• Volume in your price charts to see not only the supply in the market, but how much is selling
  • Team comps and held items of the Gym Rebattles/E4 Rebattles as well as popular rich trainers and the likes of Cynthia and Mori (mons/EVs/IVs/movesets/items) as well as optimal Amulet Coin paths based on regions unlocked (though I understand this would require quite a bit of actual testing)
  • Popular team comps (mons/EVs/IVs/movesets/items) FOR doing said rebattles, additionally comps for Battle Frontier and various PvP formats would be cool to see. That shouldn't be too difficult to find as far as the usage/win statistics, but would be interesting to look at the movesets and items since PokeMMO differs slightly from the mainline games, especially in move and learnsets
  • Popular EXP spots for simple leveling. I know you have spots for various EV farming, and everybody knows about BF Tentas and RT12 Rapidash, but some alternatives that are close to Pokemon Centers for people who may already have shinies of those mons would be interesting as well

Just spitballing, but wanted to let you know while the ideas were fresh.

• Of course we would like volume too but we have no access to information about what sells, we can only see what has been listed.
  • Like you said it would require testing, however we can source info from guides and videos already out there, but we wouldnt truthfully know which is the best to display on the website. It would kind of be great if we could extend our dev team in this aspect, not sure yet.
  • Yea, the problem with these things is that these comps are constantly changing, especially in pvp. Our website is designed to be dynamic, and if something is static then it wont change for extended periods of times. To always check and update out of date info is something we want to avoid. But like I said im seriously considering all these suggestions and ill add the ones I find appropriate at the time
  • Yea thats a good idea, there are many resources on this as well

I appreciate all the thoughts and suggestions. Posts like these make me motivated to develop again, so I appreciate that. PokeMMO Hub still has so much room to grow and you have emphasised that ❤️

Edited by ColesNightfill
52 minutes ago, SphealTeamSix said:

I'm a little confused. I was trying to find Staryu and searched Unova Route 13 in the Pokedex tool, it only returned Jellicent and Alomomola as the water types. As a matter of fact it doesn't even list Staryu in Unova.

Yep its a known bug with our location filtering, sorry you had to experience that 😭

Will fix soon

Hey! Thank you for the website, it's very useful and its design is nice and friendly. I hope you fix the bug with the location filtering mentioned above.

Just a suggestion, it would be nice having the pokemon's catch rate number in addition to the already calculated probabilities. Thank you again for all the work! 🙂

Edited by bradimar
11 hours ago, bradimar said:

Hey! Thank you for the website, it's very useful and its design is nice and friendly. I hope you fix the bug with the location filtering mentioned above.

Just a suggestion, it would be nice having the pokemon's catch rate number in addition to the already calculated probabilities. Thank you again for all the work! 🙂

Thanks! 

We have pokemon catch rate numbers, but just wondering what use does that have to the user? The number seems kind of arbitrary, going over 200 for example. Is it a well known measurement for catching difficulty? Cuz ive never seen it before using the pokedex data. If this is the case, I think the percentage probabilities are all thats needed

Location filtering is just a unova issue atm, due to pokemmo adding custom non-unova pokemon to the unova dex, so we will try to get that fixed soon. 

Edited by ColesNightfill
On 5/18/2023 at 3:54 PM, ColesNightfill said:

PokeMMO doesnt have public API, we had to create our own API

Speaking on this, we plan to eventually release it to the public so that developers can create what they want with the GTL data we have ❤️

And personally, I think the events and tournament quick info feature is so underrated 😜

Any update on this?