Why we need new Pokemon

On 6/7/2023 at 11:03 PM, Ryuto said:

No matter what gen (except maybe for 9th gen), you will always find gaystallers in PvP

And it's interesting that you complain about something that you are also doing lol

I'm not sure how well your reading skills are, but as far as I'm concerned, neither of those names displayed are mine.

On 6/7/2023 at 10:18 PM, MightyMichele said:

Can a ranked mechanism identify if the Pokemon are too similar and ask the user if he has interest in switch the team maybe switch one pokemon or the entire team?

No, unfortunately not.

11 hours ago, Ajbramberg said:

This is why we need to advocate against the tier council banning gallade and demand new abillities and move pools  like we were  given in the last big update to be standard and constant.  

If moves are going to be kept up to date with the newer gens, I wouldn't mind it as much if we had newer Pokemon. Other than that, I somewhat agree with you here.

11 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

Every Lunar New Year we will get this...

492-Shaymin-Land.webp.389fd9e1373dae99d5b23000876c2796.webp

I think something similar can happen to other events that provides a seasonal legendary

That would be beautiful.

I mean, let's say we get new mons. And now the meta is all Landorus, what's the difference? Overused is always gonna be, well overused mons, of course you're gonna encounter a lot of the same mon, it's a feature, not a bug. Lower tiers usually don't have this problem besides the three or four staples of the format which tend to get thrown into every other team, but yeah, even with more mons we'd end up in the exact same situation.

On 6/13/2023 at 11:38 AM, Doctor said:

I mean, let's say we get new mons. And now the meta is all Landorus, what's the difference? Overused is always gonna be, well overused mons, of course you're gonna encounter a lot of the same mon, it's a feature, not a bug. Lower tiers usually don't have this problem besides the three or four staples of the format which tend to get thrown into every other team, but yeah, even with more mons we'd end up in the exact same situation.

It doesn't have to be Landorus or Thundurus who's added. It can be mythical Pokemon and their other forms. Having the same OU mons over again wouldn't be much of a problem if every Pokemon had their abilities given to them, which would spread out usage in OU or all PvP tiers in general.