[TRADE] 20 - 30 minute drawings for 10k pokeyen [ closed temporarily ]

7 hours ago, lAzazel said:

Thank you so much 😮 the kimono was alot of fun to draw

^^yw.png

It's amazing thank you! Sorry for the late reply, it was 1am for me when you did. 🧡🧡🧡

Edited by ayyerr
8 hours ago, sherteminys said:

Hii I'd love a drawing(I have already sent you a mail). Here's one of the outfits I use. I would like a front view of my character with the pikachu tail visible(like the 1st image). Other than that feel free to do whatever you like the most!

image.png.67e867775e1e434a9bfd178b09af1c51.pngimage.png.f7e95eb4f9f24cf3855ccec11560847f.png

Ill pass this along to my friend 🙂 i have work tho so results will take longer to be posted as i work night ahift so please bear with me / us for yours

5 hours ago, drowC said:

Can you draw a nice picture of a Drowzee for me?

I'm on it 🙂 I just have work so it will take me over 10 hours to respond with anything at all sadly. But I'll get it done ! 

28 minutes ago, Barrelztitor said:

pour your passion and creativity here and depending on the result i am gonna pay more 🙂

azeazeaze.JPG

I'm on it, I just have work and I work till like 3am max est at my job. I'll have it done tho I'm sorry for the delay!

Just now, RyuCool said:

Hey, amazing work !

Could you make a drawing of me in this galaxy suit pls ?

Just paid you 😛

image.png.ffa2a882e11c300924643ed095635837.png

tysm !!!!!

On it like I told the other it will just take me a few moments to get to drawing as I just got to work and will be here for about 12 hours. Please bear with me ! Thank you !

5 hours ago, lAzazel said:

I'm on it, I just have work and I work till like 3am max est at my job. I'll have it done tho I'm sorry for the delay!

don't stress yourself man even if you take a month i don't mind 

Edited by Barrelztitor
4 hours ago, lAzazel said:

here ya go sorry for the late response ! thank you so much

drawzee.png

Wow, i love it 🙂

Money will be in your inbox in 5 minutes 🙂

Wont be my last order 😉

On 7/10/2023 at 2:48 PM, lAzazel said:

Ill pass this along to my friend 🙂 i have work tho so results will take longer to be posted as i work night ahift so please bear with me / us for yours

I'm on it 🙂 I just have work so it will take me over 10 hours to respond with anything at all sadly. But I'll get it done ! 

Heya! My friend just finished 🙂 she said thank you for your patience and she hopes you like it, she said she took inspiration from megaman 🙂 no payment needed as this isnt my art and she doesnt play pokemmo 🙂

IMG_2838.png

2 minutes ago, DJRex said:

Hi i would like a drawing, i love your style and im willing to pay triple price to support your passion.

Screenshot_20230713-111257_PokeMMO.jpg

Screenshot_20230713-110926_PokeMMO.jpg

what a cool outfit! ill get started on it ASAP i was just about to head to bed but ill have it done super quick 🙂 thank you so much for your time and patience

Just now, lAzazel said:

what a cool outfit! ill get started on it ASAP i was just about to head to bed but ill have it done super quick 🙂 thank you so much for your time and patience

Yo no pressure i can wait

14 hours ago, lAzazel said:

Heya! My friend just finished 🙂 she said thank you for your patience and she hopes you like it, she said she took inspiration from megaman 🙂 no payment needed as this isnt my art and she doesnt play pokemmo 🙂

IMG_2838.png

WOW it looks amazing. Tell her I love it. You both are great artists(and look at your in-game mails xD)