Electric gyms re-run

Hi everyone,

By far, the electric gyms are the hardest ones for me. They are fast and use the 🤬🤬🤬 balloon so ground/metal type are not always a good choice.

Which teams, poke typea, strategies, attacks, poke combinations… are you using to finish them with no problems?

Waiting for wise advice!

Typhlosion seems like an obvious choice. Iirc Wattson can have a Lanturn though.

Using a ground type with EQ alongside something like Aerodactyl or something with Levitate which can hit with Rock Slide which outspeeds your EQ user to remove the Air Baloon is a solid strategy. Just watch out for Hidden Power Ice, which is common among electric types

I use Choice specs Typhlosion(Eruption) + Choice band Leafeon(Razor leaf) for Electric gyms, it covers for the water types with no issues.

Physical + Special combination is great by itself in case you face off-tanks.

Since i put Leafeon and Galvantula on my team many months ago i found more ways to utilise them apart from water gyms and Leafeon pairs well with Typhlosion to cover for it's weakness.

Surely you have better choices for electric gims, but this team won't be so good for other gims then, normally with two typhlosions you beat it easily and if there is a lanturn, start the fight with whimsicot sunny day then the next two eruptions will kill everything, I used aerodactil and krookodile before, but many have intimidation... when you have two typhlosions, two blastoise, the whimsicott and other there does not matter be a lanturn, still if typhlosions cant end the work the blastoises will (incase u dont use sunny day with whimsicot).

So don't make ur team focus only for electric gim and try these typhlosions/blastoises team, I though most of the people knew about this team, I can beat Misty too with full fire eruption being one of the worst gims for me, using the whimsicot sunny day first.

5 hours ago, Sergkn said:

Surely you have better choices for electric gims, but this team won't be so good for other gims then, normally with two typhlosions you beat it easily and if there is a lanturn, start the fight with whimsicot sunny day then the next two eruptions will kill everything, I used aerodactil and krookodile before, but many have intimidation... when you have two typhlosions, two blastoise, the whimsicott and other there does not matter be a lanturn, still if typhlosions cant end the work the blastoises will (incase u dont use sunny day with whimsicot).

So don't make ur team focus only for electric gim and try these typhlosions/blastoises team, I though most of the people knew about this team, I can beat Misty too with full fire eruption being one of the worst gims for me, using the whimsicot sunny day first.

Using Torkoal + Whimsicott imo is the worst strat for gyms. You waste so much time with a 4th turn and healing every time.

17 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Using Torkoal + Whimsicott imo is the worst strat for gyms. You waste so much time with a 4th turn and healing every time.

I'm not using torkoal, just using whimsicott sometimes like against Misty

On 7/8/2023 at 5:02 AM, Sergkn said:

So don't make ur team focus only for electric gim and try these typhlosions/blastoises team, I though most of the people knew about this team, I can beat Misty too with full fire eruption being one of the worst gims for me, using the whimsicot sunny day first geometry dash

I usually start the fight with two typhlosions