xXFongusXx - The Quest to Complete the Mystery of the Blue Unowns (+3000 hours spent)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 5:37 PM, Ramallero said:

Great job! It would be nice to see what Hidden power the unown you catched have, and you can try to complete a "sub quest" of catching 1 unown of each HP (without changing them with gems)

I've been thinking in maybe making a Google Spreeadsheet at some point, where i'll include all the Unowns + IVs and Hidden Power of each. I'll have to see, but it's a good idea

On 1/28/2024 at 7:53 PM, Servor5555 said:

I've been thinking in maybe making a Google Spreeadsheet at some point, where i'll include all the Unowns + IVs and Hidden Power of each. I'll have to see, but it's a good idea

Bro that will be great! I'd love to see that sheet 🙂

• Servor5555 changed the title to xXFongusXx - The Quest to Complete the Mystery of the Blue Unowns (+3000 hours spent)

32665 Encounters (9263 hours). After 31st Secret Phases, i finally got my first Secret Shiny, on a new (and one of my favourites) letters. On the day i come back after a few weeks break. Totally speechless.

image.png.87356dd8daf5e8c9fbcb1e59a89cc254.png

Spoiler

On another note, as @Ramallero suggested, i've made a sheet with a lot of specific info about all my Unowns i got till now if anyone's curious (IVs/Nature/Hidden Power, etc). You can find it on the first item of the FAQ, ty for the suggestion again!

Edited by Servor5555

After 1 YEAR, 2 MONTHS AND 5 DAYS, i've reached +500k TOTAL UNOWN ENCOUNTERS! Was curious about certain statistics (and saving for posterity), so i decided to take some info:

Total Unown Encounters: 500,036
Phase Completed: 21
Average Per Shiny Unown: 23,811
Unique Unown Letters: 13 (A, B, E, G, I, O, P, R, S, U, W, X, Y)
Duplicate Unown Letters: 8 A (x2), P (x1), S (x2), W (x1), Y (x2)

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Miguelinho77 said:

Hey Servor! 🙂 Im shunting Unown ? and ! atm, if you want to join me let me pls know! Love the dedication ❤️

You know what? Just for you, i'm down to go for one of them after the current phase or if go over 30k (at this moment i'm at 22.5k)

On 4/19/2024 at 11:58 PM, Servor5555 said:

You know what? Just for you, i'm down to go for one of them after the current phase or if go over 30k (at this moment i'm at 22.5k)

1801 Encounters (9944 hours). Delivered as promised, "!" decided to come first, guess i'll go for "?" at a later point. Going back to letters for now

ExclamationUnown.png.e598d832e44cb21a7ac06ba55e1df4dc.png