Strings were intentionally nerfed/removed???

3 hours ago, imHide said:

Can you explain how making something like breeding that is already slow, to be even slower a QOL improvement, polished or balanced?

It seems to be doing the opposite of that, making the process even more tedious.

Breeding strings work still perfectly fine, just not that specific custom version someone did that edits every single text bubble in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 7:15 AM, Pcoookie said:

i fixed this by just adding a bunch of linebreaks instead of leaving blank spaces (with \n) for stuff like the pokecenter healing, for the breeding/pc/leppa notification delay i had to remove the text completly and replace it with a linebreak too. dunno if there is a better fix because missing the gender check text is kinda annoying imo, but it seems to work fine if you completly remove it and put a linebreak.i didnt test anything with berries or other stuff but id assume the same thing would work there too, but id imagine having no text at all there would be annoying too.

I could use this too lol idk how to fix myself i'm dumb 😛

Seems that as long as there's a char on the string, it will include a delay, Hopefully I don't misquote but saw on Discord that they added the delay to avoid auto-choosing on a few instances when there's a prompt box.  

The custom strings that swapped the text for a special 'empty' character are useless in this regard, the way to speed up the chat again is by using line breaks only \n

They might nerf it in the future too, but I'm hopeful they don't, anyone can do it even on mobile with the Import Strings File functionality.

On 9/5/2023 at 10:28 AM, kenjimAd said:

The String Slepea Version 2 did Change a bit which is PC is now Quicker now! Then I haven't use it as Gym Reruns & the Healing PC is still Slow. (Unova) Then finally, Johto Gym Reruns & Healing PC is still not added yet as String Slepea.

By any chance, could anyone possibly send me Slepea custom strings. Its no longer on github.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2023 at 12:25 PM, Halfxue said:

+1 I need the link to the most updated custom strings for Johto as well. Some of my PC work, but some others don't, which affects my gym rerun time. 

On 9/12/2023 at 11:56 AM, Explosive said:

By any chance, could anyone possibly send me Slepea custom strings. Its no longer on github.

Here, replace the old files in PokeMMO\data\strings. This time, the files should be up until I delete the folder on my Google Drive, so no more one week expiration :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gpkWO_M0FVBT7TYFkz8OLAbCS9hx4ijh?usp=sharing