Raikou encounter rate - Unpopular opinion

Enpure

On 10/3/2023 at 7:17 AM, Atumisk said:

On one hand, I love the idea that Legendaries have always been the "only one" in the game, and you need to continue to prove your worth to keep them. That feels more accurate and realistic to how it would actually be if Pokemon existed.

On the other hand, if we're going to step away from that and give players access to keep legendaries permanently, I think having the encounter rate be extraordinarily small would also feel more accurate and realistic because, let's be honest, they're Legendary Pokemon. It wouldn't make sense if they just threw themselves at everyone. Part of the excitement about having a legendary should be the fact that you found it in the first place.

I would agree with you if they weren't important pvp mons. They should either make them more accessible or remove them from pvp. 

On 9/22/2023 at 2:38 AM, Enpure said:

That's the point of a legendary...that there is only one.

There are literally multiple of almost all legendaries even in lore, what are you on about lol. Legendary just means that it is considered like a unicorn or something, not that its the last or only one of its species

11 hours ago, GunkQing said:

There are literally multiple of almost all legendaries even in lore, what are you on about lol. Legendary just means that it is considered like a unicorn or something, not that its the last or only one of its species

Not to mention, that even on official games, if you play VGC youll have multiples of the same legendary.