Halloween

I wonder when the Halloween Update might Happened? Because Since Friday The 13th as October 13, 2 Other Games has been Updated to Halloween Event Early before Us. Maybe the Devs was Right the Whole Time about the Updates, they always do Delayed Stuff...

1 hour ago, kenjimAd said:

I wonder when the Halloween Update might Happened? Because Since Friday The 13th as October 13, 2 Other Games has been Updated to Halloween Event Early before Us. Maybe the Devs was Right the Whole Time about the Updates, they always do Delayed Stuff...

Hey kenjimAd! A few days ago, the game added some awesome seasonal cosmetics to the Gift Shop, including Hex Capes and Witch's Pointed Hats. ^^

Usually, the main Halloween event arrives on October 31st. ^^ 

As of now, it's October 14th, and I'm also eagerly waiting for the Halloween update. 🧟‍♀️ It is possible that a couple of different games have already started their Halloween events as you said, so probably our devs are also planning something special for us, and we'll get a fantastic Halloween update soon! 😄

1 hour ago, kenjimAd said:

No, I mean you can see the date of previous change log for the Halloween update. Mostly it started on October 30th or 31st. Enjoy the time/preparation while waiting the upcoming patch.😀

1 hour ago, PSTLV said:

No, I mean you can see the date of previous change log for the Halloween update. Mostly it started on October 30th or 31st. Enjoy the time/preparation while waiting the upcoming patch.😀

Yeah! It seems like it is  @kenjimAd first time joining in on the Halloween event. Let's give him a warm welcome, share knowledge, and make sure he has an absolute blast!

How about start out by reading this guide?

https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/151008-compilation-of-all-relevant-halloween-guidespostsvideos/#comment-1948928

Hope you all get spooky encounters and fantastic rewards 🎃👻🛍️🎉

20 minutes ago, Axelator said:

December 25

Hello reindler friend! 

I've noticed that other players shared their excitement for Xmas on forums too, check!

If you're excited, count me in! o/ Once we're past Halloween on November 8, just 47 days until Christmas! 🎃🎅