Is Running Bluestacks while playing PokeMMO a bannable offense?

Hi everybody, I was reading the subreddit of PokeMMO and a discussion started about whether running Bluestacks in the background while playing PokeMMO is a reason for banning, and I'm not talking about running PokeMMO in Bluestacks (I know that VM and Emulation are forbidden).

This video from Patrouski suggests that it is, but some people think that is not, so can we get some confirmation?

Ty 🙂

Edit: typos

Edited by Ramallero
6 minutes ago, Ramallero said:

Hi everybody, I was reading the subreddit of PokeMMO and a discussion started about whether running Bluestacks in the background while playing PokeMMO is a reason for banning, and I'm not talking about running PokeMMO in Bluestacks (I know that VM and Emulation are forbidden).

This video from Patrouski suggests that it is, but some people think that is not, so can we get some confirmation?

Ty 🙂

Edit: typos

it's not. PokéMMO's system doesn't check if you're running any software you're using on your PC. The game will check if the software is interfering somehow in PokéMMO. You can have like, 8274575377 macros and 2536561272 hacks installed for the games you play, you will not get banned if neither of them affects the MMO. Bluestacks for instance, if you do not run pokémmo on it, you'll be fine.

Edited by caioxlive13
34 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

it's not. PokéMMO's system doesn't check if you're running any software you're using on your PC. The game will check if the software is interfering somehow in PokéMMO. You can have like, 8274575377 macros and 2536561272 hacks installed for the games you play, you will not get banned if neither of them affects the MMO. Bluestacks for instance, if you do not run pokémmo on it, you'll be fine.

This is incorrect.

We do not allow running PokeMMO through Bluestacks or any other kind of virtualized operating system - do not do this, you will be banned.

3 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

This is incorrect.

We do not allow running PokeMMO through Bluestacks or any other kind of virtualized operating system - do not do this, you will be banned.

I think what they were trying to say:

Running PokeMMO deskop + Bluestacks/Android emu (not playing PokeMMO) = fine

Running PokeMMO desktop + Bluestacks/Android emu (playing PokeMMO) = not fine

Would this be accurate?

Edited by LucasLyn5
added words
Just now, LucasLyn5 said:

I think what they were trying to say:

Running PokeMMO deskop + Bluestacks/Android emu (not playing PokeMMO) = fine

Running PokeMMO desktop + Bluestacks/Android emu (playing PokeMMO) = not fine

My misunderstanding/I misread, yeah that's fine; provided nothing interferes with the game, there shouldn't be any issues.

@caioxlive13hello buddy. I've noticed that at times, your messages can be a bit challenging to understand. To enhance clarity, consider structuring your sentences to better express your thoughts. Additionally, proofreading for grammar and punctuation can help ensure your ideas come across more clearly. 

1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

Running Bluestacks in the background while playing PokéMMO is generally not a bannable offense. PokéMMO primarily focuses on detecting interference with the game itself rather than other software running on your PC. As long as Bluestacks isn't used for playing PokéMMO or any activity that directly impacts the MMO, you should be in compliance with the game's rules. However, it's essential to stay updated with any specific policies or changes regarding third-party software in PokéMMO to ensure you're not inadvertently violating any rules. These are strictly prohibited.

Edited by MightyMichele
30 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

This is incorrect.

That's what i sayed - You can use any software, VM, or emulator on PC but they cannot interfere with MMO, if interfere you'll be in trouble. If you're running pokemmo via bluestacks then there is a interference.

15 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

@caioxlive13hello buddy. I've noticed that at times, your messages can be a bit challenging to understand. To enhance clarity, consider structuring your sentences to better express your thoughts. Additionally, proofreading for grammar and punctuation can help ensure your ideas come across more clearly. 

English is not my main language, so i may say something wrong.

Edited by caioxlive13
2 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

That's what i sayed - You can use any software, VM, or emulator on PC but they cannot interfere with MMO, if interfere you'll be in trouble. If you're running pokemmo via bluestacks then there is a interference.

English is not my main language, so i may say something wrong.

I understood you haha, maybe because I am spanish and we have similar way to speak xd.

Well I had to read slow to understand but ok, you are not alone xdddd.