banned inexplicably

You can appeal the ban like I did was back on in an hour. But it'll keep booting you again and so far have had almost no help from tickets. The staff responding to tickets keeps sending auto replies but then told me it's bc theres nothing else they can do. Until devs admit they messed something up with the update and fix it who knows how many players they're going to lose. I've seen dozens on dc complaining.

Edited by KingKushhh
23 minutes ago, KingKushhh said:

You can appeal the ban like I did was back on in an hour. But it'll keep booting you again and so far have had almost no help from tickets. The staff responding to tickets keeps sending auto replies but then told me it's bc theres nothing else they can do. Until devs admit they messed something up with the update and fix it who knows how many players they're going to lose. I've seen dozens on dc complaining.

I hope they can at least tell me specifically what app I was banned for, I'm afraid 3 days later I will be banned again.

Yeah I was experiencing the same issue. I started last month and put in 200 hours so far, never had an issue with my vanilla android install during that time, nothing changed, and then the update dropped the other day and I'm constantly getting disconnected. Sometimes it says client tampering, sometimes it says I fainted while disconnecting even though there's no possible way for level 25 Pokemon to faint my level 100 Banette.

You won't get any help from support, just an auto reply. I figure it's best to take a break and hope everyone else having these issues speaks up until they decide to stop immediately blaming their players and actually investigate to see if there's an issue on their end. 

Everyone I've talked to who has had a similar experience knows what the client tampering page says, we've all read it, we all double checked everything. 

Meh, hopefully it gets resolved. 

Good luck. I finally got a non automated response on a ticket and was told the auto-reply is all they can do to help. Then was told to simply play on another device. Clearly they don't care about their players if the only response is to buy another device if you want to keep playing. 

确实,我今天已经见到身边几十个玩家出现这种情况,几乎所有的群组,都在讨论这个问题,但是我们根本无法找到原因,希望管理能够早日说明原因,不然普通玩家也无法修正。

Indeed, I have seen dozens of players around me experiencing this situation today, and almost all groups are discussing this issue. However, we cannot find the reason at all. We hope that the management can explain the reason as soon as possible, otherwise ordinary players cannot fix it.

Edited by loserzero
1 hour ago, loserzero said:

确实,我今天已经见到身边几十个玩家出现这种情况,几乎所有的群组,都在讨论这个问题,但是我们根本无法找到原因,希望管理能够早日说明原因,不然普通玩家也无法修正。

Indeed, I have seen dozens of players around me experiencing this situation today, and almost all groups are discussing this issue. However, we cannot find the reason at all. We hope that the management can explain the reason as soon as possible, otherwise ordinary players cannot fix it.

We need to find the source behind bans.

Can you please ask what they was doing before gets banned?