Any moderator or someone who can help me?

Hello, I have been trying for 1 day to be able to show my appeal of my sudden ban but there is a problem. Yesterday I spoke with who I have the problem and with whom the only problem occurred in the game. and he told me that 

Screenshot_20231019-090322.png

that they have not yet responded to the report and I believe that they did this out of malice, I tried to capture them when I spoke yesterday so that they could examine it and tell me that I am right and if I do not have 

right, I have another proof that if you check my profile, the only one who gave me things and sold me was Mr. ashcomepaleta and the others were without anything to do with it because they were from the chat 

exchange and sometimes the things that I won in the auction and I can't find where the problem is, I do what every player does and I don't want them to send me any more links to go to the support section 

Hello, is there someone who can help me? Help I think the ticket they gave me was not mine I think they were wrong because in the only report I am on I have the evidence to prove and appeal the ban but they made a fake ticket and I assure you because if they get into my account you will see

Have patience. They are being overloaded with support requests.

I very much doubt its a fake support ticket. What i think happened, is youve submitted a ticket, given your evidence and then recieved an automated message in return (from a robot) and when a 2nd party is finished examining the evidence youve provided, youll get a response from a real live human

Dont make another ticket. Just have some patience and they will get to you when they can.

Its pretty clear somethings wrong. Either we have a shit ton of people tampering with the game, or theres something being flagged as tampering and its not the players fault. Either way, staff will resolve the issue when they get to it

2 minutes ago, josedelgado said:

I have to correct this, it's the second day, I only have 3 days left to be able to file an appeal claim but it won't let me file any more appeal tickets.

Just give them some time. This is a serious issue that is occuring after the previous update. Please have some patience with staff. They are aware and they're on it.

10 minutes ago, josedelgado said:

I have to correct this, it's the second day, I only have 3 days left to be able to file an appeal claim but it won't let me file any more appeal tickets.

You have 6 months to make an appeal but can only have one appeal going. Once its done, thats it. If you made the ticket yesterday then youve done your part, nothin left to do but......

Wait....

Screenshot_20231019_203427_Chrome.jpg

Just now, Diosgoku said:

Hello, I also have the same problem but I don't know why they banned my account for scamming if the only thing I do on it is farm and the only time I received a pokemon was for free from the same 

Screenshot_20231019-084540.png

https://support.pokemmo.com/

https://support.pokemmo.com/knowledgebase/article/tampering-ban

Make an appeal, youll get an automated response but staff will eventually get back to you

• Elizn locked this topic