Someone help me recover my account

37 minutes ago, holanene said:

xD It's difficult to say something without anyone being offended. I'm going to wait for them to answer me if I can continue playing pokemmo without a problem with a new account.

I have nothing else to do but start again 

Te está diciendo que los mods no son ningunos giles, saben que la cuenta ashcomepaleta esta asociada a otro email tuyo
Y por deshonesto, no te dejan volver (o sea, no crear otra cuenta etc)

How do you say that, you're not a moderator? And you're trying to say that I own the account that scammed my friend and scammed me? I just want to know if I will be able to play on my cell phone calmly because the truth is I don't think I have done anything very wrong. What I do know is that I am innocent and the only mistake I know of was spamming the forum and I admit that was wrong. I was just desperate, you don't know what it feels like to lose all your progress and sorry for all the inconveniences, I know I was wrong :⁠'⁠(

I'm too scary to play because of those unexplicable bans, some people even banned without using anything, i'm fearing to have the same fate because i has emulators on my phone. None of them interfering with MMO, of course, i use to run other games from older consoles(Mega drive for instance), but this is not the place to talk about.

Edited by caioxlive13
17 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

I'm too scary to play because of those unexplicable bans, some people even banned without using anything, i'm fearing to have the same fate because i has emulators on my phone. None of them interfering with MMO, of course, i use to run other games from older consoles(Mega drive for instance), but this is not the place to talk about.

Fair enough. If i were you, i also would be scared

21 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

4 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

Fair enough. If i were you, i also would be scared

I get your points, guys, but since this has nothing to do with the thread itself, and that the situation on this thread has been solved, i'll also lock it.

• Shadow locked this topic