Question: Halloween Event when? (Hallowhen) Answer: Tomorrow (Hallowmorrow) Oct. 30/31

• kenjimAd changed the title to Halloween Event when? (Hallowhen)
1 hour ago, Shadow said:

do you have any issue with Sunday tho

Nah! But apparently, i always knew on Update has Arrived as Events by every Friday or Saturday. If it's Sunday, well that's my 1st Time Realizing this Schedule of an Update & idk if the Update on Sunday already Happened for a Long Time since 11 Years Ago?

Edited by kenjimAd
  • kenjimAd changed the title to Question: Halloween Event when? (Hallowhen) Answer: Tomorrow (Hallowmorrow)
6 hours ago, CanadaSorry said:

Usually it will drop the day before halloween, my guess is it comes monday. 

Final weekend of preparation

Screenshot_20231026_084850_Chrome.jpg

In the thread showcasing the changes (im too lazy to link it, im in mobile lol) it was said that they'd implement it this week, hope weeks don't last for more than 7 natural days haha

Then why Kyu didn't edited this Schedules of Halloween Updates even it's already been Revealed of the Date Starts by between October 30 & 31? Ok! You know what? I'm gonna Edit this Post 1 Last Time... It can now either October 30 or 31 & my Prediction was Wrong the Whole Time as Today or Tomorrow! (Yesterday of my Prediction was Tomorrow or Saturday)

• kenjimAd changed the title to Question: Halloween Event when? (Hallowhen) Answer: Tomorrow (Hallowmorrow) Oct. 30/31

23 hours ago, Sycli said:

Hallotomorrow

21 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Wrong! The Answer was "Hallowmorrow" lol

Not bad though I'd rather use "Halloween2morrow". What do you think?

On 10/26/2023 at 1:27 AM, IIZapperII said:

Hallowhen?

Hallowhen? The mystery continues! 🕵️😄

3 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Then why Kyu didn't edited this Schedules of Halloween Updates even it's already been Revealed of the Date Starts by between October 30 & 31? Ok! You know what? I'm gonna Edit this Post 1 Last Time... It can now either October 30 or 31 & my Prediction was Wrong the Whole Time as Today or Tomorrow! (Yesterday of my Prediction was Tomorrow or Saturday)

@kenjimAd let's see if this year follows the typical pattern. I'm with @CanadaSorry  we wouldn't bother about an earlier release.  While we don't have the events, let's make sure we have an ample supply of medicines and that our team is well-leveled. Time is moving swiftly 😄

Edited by MightyMichele