I have an urgent question regarding Alpha Pokemon and their Dex... (Accurate Answers Needed)

Okay so....

Being end game, all that is left is my Alpha Dex, and note, I did ask this question in the PokeMMO Discord.

(Question)

I need to know this, If I was to buy an Alpha Ditto, off of the GTL, and went to breed it with an OT alpha of my own, would it fill a dex entry for the lesser stages of the Pokemon bred and highlight them in red? Please try to answer this clearly, and accurately.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by MattyMoonstone

Alpha Pokedex does not even need to be your own OT, so yes- it will fill the entry. I can confirm because I got millions of alts, I just transferred several Alphas over to an alt with 0 entries in Alpha dex. As long as the mon is Alpha and you have it in your party/ box, it will count it as a valid entry (unless Devs decide one day to create an Alpha OT pokedex).

Edited by RysPicz
typo
2 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Alpha Pokedex does not even need to be your own OT, so yes- it will fill the entry. I can confirm because I got millions of alts, I just transferred several Alphas over to an alt with 0 entries in Alpha dex. As long as the mon is Alpha and you have it in your party/ box, it will count it as a valid entry (unless Devs decide one day to create an Alpha OT pokedex).

They will not create a Alpha OT Dex.  The reason is because it's literally impossible to you have every Alpha OT, unless you're Kyu, Rache, Desu or any Developer, because one of the Alphas is the Kanto Starter and he will not come back, and each character could obtain exactly 1 alpha starter with OT, no more, no less. Why the people I mentioned can have? Because they can at any time they wish, generate all alpha kanto starters for themselves, unless they decide a rule to not do so, and doesn't telled us about. They're developers at end of the day, they can obtain almost, if not everything coded in-game(Some devs and even high ranked staffs, already've been seen with Shiny Unobtainable legendarys, like the Ho-oh shiny seen in the hands of devs before johto came out.)

Edited by caioxlive13