Halloween fashion overlaps with in-game player IDs

Question

I found that these two fashion items (pumpkin cat and troublemaker cat) will be blocked by the in-game character ID, and cannot effectively reflect the full appearance of these two fashion items. I hope the official can understand the situation. I took a screenshot and uploaded it to this work order, hoping to help you fix this issue.

IMG_20231101_202425.jpg

4 answers to this question

18 hours ago, 847351469 said:

I found that these two fashion items (pumpkin cat and troublemaker cat) will be blocked by the in-game character ID, and cannot effectively reflect the full appearance of these two fashion items. I hope the official can understand the situation. I took a screenshot and uploaded it to this work order, hoping to help you fix this issue.

IMG_20231101_202425.jpg

You can turn off the display of your own name on the overworld:

image.png.199a5cb568483e484877fabc596bd6d4.png

If your concern is that you cannot perceive other players vanities fully due to their names appearing on the overworld, then I'm unsure what to tell you.

21小时前,Darkshade 说:

You can turn off the display of your own name on the overworld:

image.png.199a5cb568483e484877fabc596bd6d4.png

If your concern is that you cannot perceive other players vanities fully due to their names appearing on the overworld, then I'm unsure what to tell you.

If the player's ID could be moved up by two units when using these two fashion items, would it be a better solution to this problem? I hope the official can consider my suggestion!