So... Scary Clown Mask

Hi,

So... I finally defeated pumpkin in easy mode only to get an alpha zorua, and he gave me a scary clown mask, which I thought only happened in hard mode.

This may seem strange... but I really don't want this mask in my inventory, it's hideous and... I can't throw it away! I may be the only one who wants this, but is it possible to make the mask removable from the inventory? I don't really care if it's exclusive, I don't want it with me.

I know there are items that shouldn't be removed, like the bicycle... but this is a clown's mask! Luckily I don't have a phobia of clowns (except of my co-workers... this was an joke attempt).

39 minutes ago, MasterAND said:

Hi,

So... I finally defeated pumpkin in easy mode only to get an alpha zorua, and he gave me a scary clown mask, which I thought only happened in hard mode.

This may seem strange... but I really don't want this mask in my inventory, it's hideous and... I can't throw it away! I may be the only one who wants this, but is it possible to make the mask removable from the inventory? I don't really care if it's exclusive, I don't want it with me.

I know there are items that shouldn't be removed, like the bicycle... but this is a clown's mask! Luckily I don't have a phobia of clowns (except of my co-workers... this was an joke attempt).

Toss it

• Rache locked this topic