KoTH Legendary become Blood Thirst!

Ok! I Admitted myself that I'm Literally Hiding Mewtwo & some of English Global Chats are feeling Blood Thirst & trying to Hunt me on Mewtwo! Then on Español Channel Chats, they are trying to Report me about Spamming Link Mewtwo also! Now that i don't have Mewtwo Anymore, can someone Explain these about Issues & Blood Thirst of Finding Mewtwo? I mean i get it now on Why?! It's just Mewtwo & Some other KoTH Legendaries too. In Fact! It can only Register it on Pokédex & claim 1-2 Battle Points too! 

Edited by kenjimAd
Word Fixed
  • kenjimAd changed the title to KoTH Legendary become Blood Thirst!
1 hour ago, PSTLV said:

How old are you?

Mind ur business that's not an appropriate question how could you ask that question oh my gosh please think before you ask such questions what kind of questions is that oh wow jeez Louise what a question to ask somebody I mean jeez HOW OLD ARE YOU ? Why would you think that's an okay question to ask? That's not a good question. 

6 hours ago, TheKrimsonKang said:

Mind ur business that's not an appropriate question how could you ask that question oh my gosh please think before you ask such questions what kind of questions is that oh wow jeez Louise what a question to ask somebody I mean jeez HOW OLD ARE YOU ? Why would you think that's an okay question to ask? That's not a good question. 

Sorry, I don't know if asking someone's age would be inapporpiate question. I Just want to know is there any relationship between age and behavior. 🙂

Edited by PSTLV
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 9:19 PM, kenjimAd said:

Ok! I Admitted myself that I'm Literally Hiding Mewtwo & some of English Global Chats are feeling Blood Thirst & trying to Hunt me on Mewtwo! Then on Español Channel Chats, they are trying to Report me about Spamming Link Mewtwo also! Now that i don't have Mewtwo Anymore, can someone Explain these about Issues & Blood Thirst of Finding Mewtwo? I mean i get it now on Why?! It's just Mewtwo & Some other KoTH Legendaries too. In Fact! It can only Register it on Pokédex & claim 1-2 Battle Points too! 

Maybe they are angry from you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 1:49 AM, kenjimAd said:

So you're an asshole who can't speak English?

Edited by Syntexqt