[Implemented]Lower Price of TM10 (Hidden Power) OR Implement "Hidden Power Guy"

My old thread says Hi!
https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/15185-pokemon-personality-hidden-power-quick-iv-calculation/

Complete with GM support... so I'm betting this is on the "eventually" list, or it slipped their minds.

[quote name='Halvaard' timestamp='1364578367' post='253022']
My old thread says Hi!
[url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/15185-pokemon-personality-hidden-power-quick-iv-calculation/"]https://forums.pokem...iv-calculation/[/url]

Complete with GM support... so I'm betting this is on the "eventually" list, or it slipped their minds.
[/quote]
Two things:
My support in that thread is no indication that it will ever happen,
My support in that thread does not necessarily mean I support this thread.

[quote name='Selfdestructo' timestamp='1364448223' post='250342']
I'm trying to weild a 6 Electrode team and getting 6 comptetive Electrodes each with different Hidden Powers is harder to do than it sounds. You're asking me to spend a solid 2 weeks on the slots just for Hidden Power. It's not that I can't do it, but really it does seem oddly high when Gen 1 starters are only 1500 coins.

Support. Lower the price significantly or add an NPC who will tell us what our Hidden Power is. As said before, it's a huge waste to raise 6,000 coins just to find out that your Hidden Power isn't the one you wanted.
[/quote]

you do realize most people play by species clause? i.e. not more than one of a pokemon with the same number on your team. or at least thats how it usually is.

Edit: also support.
I've never put hidden power on any of my Pokemon on account of it being potentially useless and a waste of coins i could use at a shot at shiny eevee. yeah no.

[quote name='Munya' timestamp='1364432361' post='249817']
I support this, and not because I am crying about not wanting to farm the coins for this tm as I have already done it and found out I wasted 6k coins but because the price is pretty ridiculous for anyone who has 50 competitive s already and don't know there exact IV's. At the very least lower it for a month then after everyone has had a chance to not be screwed over not being able to check before using it change it back.
[/quote]

That's just a temporary solution for you and 50s players that play now. Future players will still have this problem, so no I do not agree with the month thingy.
Lowering the price of HP to 1000/1500 doesn't really sound like a good idea to me either. Make it 4000 like the other TMs and add the HP guy.

[quote name='Nebulae' timestamp='1364773225' post='257956']
That's just a temporary solution for you and 50s players that play now. Future players will still have this problem, so no I do not agree with the month thingy.
Lowering the price of HP to 1000/1500 doesn't really sound like a good idea to me either. Make it 4000 like the other TMs and add the HP guy.
[/quote]

It only needs to be changed for people who already have level 50 competitives, if your leveling a new one to 50 you can check what the hidden power is before using it.

• 2 months later...