Question about Shiny Shedinja

Let's say I have 1000 Nincada that I level and evolve to produce a Shedinja...if I don't get a shiny out of any of those am I able to breed the Ninjasks back down to Nincada to try again with those same mons or would they have "already rolled for it" and be locked out of producing a potential shiny Shedinja since they already technically rolled for it?

I imagine this is a case that very few people will be familiar with, so if I could get dev confirmation that'd ultimately be the best answer.

@Juaske

Edited by SphealTeamSix
3 hours ago, Jgaw said:

Live ur life and forget about this

No worth popping a donator status and shiny charms in vain

Only New accounts players are rewarded much shiny rate

If u re an old player just forget about this cursed shiny Shedinja idea (in other hand ignore this and continue ur hunt, good luck ) 

lol

4 hours ago, CanadaSorry said:

Some get it in a few hundred, some a few thousand. Hopefully youre not one of the players that has to get into the hundreds of thousands to get itm

Best of luck ♡

As somebody who is beginning their Shedninja hunt I shuddered at the thought of breaking 100k on this shunt

Edited by OhJesting
Typo
On 11/10/2023 at 3:05 PM, SphealTeamSix said:

Let's say I have 1000 Nincada that I level and evolve to produce a Shedinja...if I don't get a shiny out of any of those am I able to breed the Ninjasks back down to Nincada to try again with those same mons or would they have "already rolled for it" and be locked out of producing a potential shiny Shedinja since they already technically rolled for it?

I imagine this is a case that very few people will be familiar with, so if I could get dev confirmation that'd ultimately be the best answer.

@Juaske

Yo just now seeing this, you can do that and the shedinjas produced should have their own shiny roll since they're a separate pokemon and the bred nincada is too, however from my experience I think i found that to be slower than just catching new ones. You can test both and see which one you prefer of course. Good luck on the hunt ^^

4 hours ago, Juaske said:

Yo just now seeing this, you can do that and the shedinjas produced should have their own shiny roll since they're a separate pokemon and the bred nincada is too, however from my experience I think i found that to be slower than just catching new ones. You can test both and see which one you prefer of course. Good luck on the hunt ^^

Maybe now with the introduction of EXP Candies it's a bit faster? But of course you'd know better than me x)

2 hours ago, Doctor said:

Maybe now with the introduction of EXP Candies it's a bit faster? But of course you'd know better than me x)

I'd imagine you can go faster now with exp candies yea, but spending quite a bit of money, dont know exactly how much faster it is since exp candies werent available when i hunted it so I didnt test it