Suggestions on the Optimization of Channel Transaction Penalty Mechanism

Kostch

Question

Dear Administrator:

Hello, I understand that the game has recently made some mechanism optimization to optimize the community environment, as a veteran player, I will post some trading information in the trading channel in my daily life, but at the same time I would like to make some contribution to the community, and I will also announce the location of the head of the Pokémon when they appear,At the same time, I have noticed that sometimes I accidentally post transaction information to other chat channels due to carelessness. I am very sorry. I've tried to add the "/trade" character before my trade messages before, but after getting used to "enter→up→enter"to send these messeges, I realized that posting the wrong thing is inevitable, I know that there's probably no way to change this mechanism, and all I can do is to pay more attention to my own behavior.

The current banning penalty mechanism seems to be with the number of times a single increase, no matter how careful, in the long run I think I will be blocked to deal with, my purpose is also to contribute to the community, it should not be so So I would like to say is that this banning mechanism can be learned like the excellent game 《League of Legends》, 《DOTA2》 banning mechanism if a long time are no violation of the state, whether it is possible to carry out the credibility of the upgrade,In that case, can you perform a Reputation upgrade to avoid accidentally sending the wrong transaction information to the wrong channel next time?

Finally, my current IGN is KeQiDaDa. Due to my carelessness, this type of ban has been upgraded to 12 hours. Can you please clear this type of bad record.

This suggestion can be translated through Google Translate. Some expressions may not be very accurate, sorry again.Thank you!

December 6, 2023

Edited by Kostch
Forgot to translate the title

2 answers to this question