Max Quiz 2!!

image.png.5f1fd3d3c00fe37d6a34b9f7fd3bf345.png

Dear Players,

As most of you know I hosted a "Staff Only" Quiz last year and that ended up being a lot of fun. Now I am hosting a quiz where anyone and everyone is eligible to join!! I am excited to invite you to my upcoming Quiz Night! Get Ready for an evening filled with fun, knowledge, and friendly competition.

Below, you will find all the important details you need to know about the event:

Date: Thursday 22 February 2024

Time: 8PM UTC | 4PM EDT | 5PM BRT | 3PM CST 

Venue : ( Silph Co, Channel 4)

Format:

The Quiz Night will consist of three rounds, each containing ten questions. The questions will cover a wide range of

topics, ensuring there is something for everyone. Whether you're a history buff, a pop culture enthusiast, or a science geek, there will be questions to

challenge and entertain you.

Rules:
1. Each team/participant may consist of 2 members. If participating individually, you will be considered a team.
2. Use of mobile phones or any external sources to find answers during the quiz is strictly prohibited. Let's keep it fair and test our own knowledge!
3. Once the quizmaster announces the start of a question, teams/participants will have a limited time (e.g., 30 seconds) to submit their answer. Answers will be submitted through Whisper.
4. The quizmaster's decision will be final and binding in case of any disputes.
5. Each team/participant who successfully manages to answer a question first will receive 2 points. Each Question has a Prize of 200K Pokeyen.
6. In a case where an answer couldn't be given, 200K will then be allocated for each unanswered question to the team with the highest score at the end of the event.
7. The team/participant with the highest cumulative score at the end of the final round will be declared the winner of the Quiz Night. In an event where there is a draw, there will be a tiebreaker.
8. The Quizmaster is always right.

Prizes:
415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize
 Any Pokemon lv. 1 - (No Male Only Mons)
Your choice of nature, gender, 4 moves, with 6
selectable IVs
&
The Remaining yen for unanswered questions.

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize
500 Reward Points

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize
250 Reward Points

To register for the Quiz Night, please RSVP by posting your Team Name and names of All members in the comment section. 

Additional Notes:

If you have any further questions or require additional information, please feel free to contact me by sending me a mail in forums.

Best regards,

Maximus

Edited by Goku

Guys remember to RSVP. I'll be including a lot of anagrams and Cryptic clues. @Bearminator I know you like those. And maybe if you come early this time you might just take the win with that superior knowledge of yours.