Fixed level required for raids

As the difficulty of Raids increases, the minimum level to participate also increases, in the first Raid the required level is at least 50, then it went to 60. What I want to recommend is that Leave the minimum level at lvl 50 and the game itself leaves the level of the pokemons at the recommended level for the Boss, as is the case in pvp, so we wouldn't need to keep leveling the pokemons in each Raid 

Part of the goal of the feature is to give value to leveling beyond 50. While it may not be a particularly challenging grind, it rewards the players who do it with the drops they can (eventually) earn with their higher-leveled mons being more exclusive, and it creates a larger market for high leveled mons as well.

In the absence of a traditional MMO character leveling system, the power of a player in PvE settings is in the variety of their toolkit. Making it extremely quick and easy to build teams that can beat any raid isn't in the best interest of the game when the permanent raid feature is intended to be a large part of our PvE postgame going forward.

2 hours ago, Rache said:

Yes, the hardest raids of the main feature will require lv100s.

So that means I'm supposed to level extremely specific pokemon to lvl100 without even knowing which ones I need, within the next week?

That sounds acceptable if a boring grind for permanent content, but for time limited content I believe this isn't the best way to handle it. Especially when 1/3 of the event passes without the devs communicating such to the playerbase.

That or communicating anything with the playerbase. There are players who obtained 12 tablets and are asking left and right what do these tablets do and there are no answers and people are clueless whether to grind for raids or grind to catch pokemon.

May I ask for some help at least considering that? There is too much information held back for any meaningful decision making to do.

1 minute ago, Rache said:

The event raids don't go that high and aren't difficult enough to require extremely specific counters.

Thank you. That is very reassuring. I was about to have a panic attack. Thank you so much for your fast answer!