mod extermination with democracy.

IuciANO

Question

Exile.thumb.jpg.e506fc20d87a85667bac48ec48267c3a.jpg

Biggest appeal reason is 1 very common thing,

Spoiler

mod inefficient way of working.

- When they answer an appeal, they do it subjectivelyif u complain all they have to say is that they already invalidated it, not caring if the invalidation is incorrect.

so, how would we solve channel problems?

DEMOCRACY- an option where u can start a public votation quoting a phrase from a specific user and with likes and dislikes below, determinating if he will be muted/banned by not just 1 person who does his work in a bad way (proven by the big ammount of appeals) and removing the <<mod-lesser being>> toxic plus unnecesary relation.

we need to stop the mods that are out of control and ruining game experience. please

"Your appeal regarding this matter was answered already and no further appeals on the matter will be accepted."

Edited by IuciANO
i forgot to add a space in the title and added what they sent me at the end

4 answers to this question

I don't believe mods does a bad job but they could do that for some chats like PT, that after certain time(In our case, 19:30 BRT) there is no moderator avaliable(On PT chat, happens because the only moderator there is Deusbruno and he is from Portugal, so 19:30 for us is 22:30 for him, and he is a human before everything so he must have his good sleep night like every1 else.)

Edited by caioxlive13
Just now, caioxlive13 said:

I don't believe mods does a bad job but they could do that for some chats like PT, that after certain time(In our case, 19:30 BRT) there is no moderator avaliable(On PT chat, happens because the only moderator there is Deusbruno and he is from Portugal, so 19:30 for us is 22:30 for him, and he is a human before everything so he must have his good sleep night like every1 else.

exactly! they are humans too, not every one does a bad job, but there are THOUSANDS of appeals because of this unnecesary role in game, my proposal can make the pokeworld a better place to live in 

Players don't enforce our rules and sometimes don't even fully know them, so this will never be implemented.

If players think their mute/ban is unjust, they can appeal. In this case, the person who has not issued the punishment is checking the appeal.
I'm sorry to hear you got the negative outcome of your appeal. This will not change our way of moderating chat. There are some rules you've agreed to follow when you've accepted them upon creating your account.

Have a nice day!