Can we visit Kanto in HG/SS?

After winning against the Elite Four in Heart Gold or Soul Silver, and receiving the ticket for the SS Aqua, can we board the SS Aqua in Olivine City and explore Kanto?

I am not sure but I think the pirate with the Chatot might be blocking my way to the SS Aqua.

35 minutes ago, slowbroTom said:

After winning against the Elite Four in Heart Gold or Soul Silver, and receiving the ticket for the SS Aqua, can we board the SS Aqua in Olivine City and explore Kanto?

I am not sure but I think the pirate with the Chatot might be blocking my way to the SS Aqua.

We have Kanto already and Devs confirmed there are no plans to make Kanto2. If you have the Fire Red ROM, you can just talk with the sailor and he will take you to Kanto 

Understood, and thank you for the reply.  And I do understand that having 2 Kantos would be confusing.

By the way, I just found PokeMMO a week or two ago, and I'm really enjoying it.  I'm glad I found it.  I hope it's alright that I basically just play solo (I refuse trade requests and battle requests).

8 hours ago, slowbroTom said:

I refuse trade requests and battle requests

People who randomly ask you for trade requests are just trying to get free stuff off of you. For sure refuse those.

Trading happens on the trading chat, or with trusted friends 👍 You will need to make some at one point to be able to enjoy the late game content 😉 

Edited by TohnR